Vanderbilt game

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Anyone else thinking of going? Gonna fly out Thursday and spend the weekend in Nashville should be pretty cool trip plus get to see the clones in a roadie. Would be cool to try and get seats by other clone fans if anyone else is going.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Going Thursday as well. Haven't gotten tickets yet though, waiting for something good on stubhub

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
My dad and I are heading down Wednesday night. Nashville is a fun city. Hopefully it goes better than A&M last year.

Muskyhunter

May 3, 2006
Wife and I thinking of going. Friend has plane so might see if he'll take us.

That is the way to get down there! Wife and I are heading down for 5 days and staying in the bar district. Looking forward to beating a SEC team again! Saw that someone is having a pre game bar event Saturday. Anyone have details?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Drove down to Nashville for NYE so I wont be going. Had a blast on Broadway and printers alley even if I was surrounded by husker fans. We stayed in a really nice place through VRBO so if your going with a group, consider it.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Heading down on Friday and back on Sunday, Got really good seats from Stub Hub in the first balcony. Odd that nothing was for sale on lower level. However, it sounds like there should be lots of tickets available by game time. Vanderbilt fans are giving up on their team.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
We are driving up from SC and staying overnite in Vanderbilt hotel on Fri and Sat. What do you recommend for retiree husband/wife activities?
Same here. Driving from Columbia, SC Friday to spend the weekend out there. Should be a good time, hope to see lots of ISU fans make the trip!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
That is the way to get down there! Wife and I are heading down for 5 days and staying in the bar district. Looking forward to beating a SEC team again! Saw that someone is having a pre game bar event Saturday. Anyone have details?

Hoping someone has info.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
We are driving up from SC and staying overnite in Vanderbilt hotel on Fri and Sat. What do you recommend for retiree husband/wife activities?
Same here. Driving from Columbia, SC Friday to spend the weekend out there. Should be a good time, hope to see lots of ISU fans make the trip!

tZQUxZu.jpg

Reactions: Tailg8er