chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
My guess is that Weber will find a way to replace that 2.8 ppg. As it pertains to the basketball team, no big deal. Cut him loose and move on. Legally, that guy is in a world of ****.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
He was earlier involved in a case that involved a drive-by shooting. Some authorities said he was cleared. Others said it was an open case. I presume that something happened between then and now that caused the warrant to be issued. Wainright's a mild-mannered kid. So, we were shocked when it first came up. But it seemed to go away. This is the first I've read. Naturally, Ku fans spend a lot of time combing police blotters, thus it's no surprise who brought it here.

• Informative
Reactions: CycoCyclone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
They could have picked him up on a local warrant, I suppose. Will be interested to see how this turns, as Amaad seems like a very nice youngster.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm curious as to why this is a federal case too. I thought crimes had to be committed across state lines for the feds to get involved.

If on Federal property, its a federal crime I know. So if you are on an interstate, they may trigger it. Iknow mail boxes are considered federal.

• Useful
Reactions: dirtycy

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
He was earlier involved in a case that involved a drive-by shooting. Some authorities said he was cleared. Others said it was an open case. I presume that something happened between then and now that caused the warrant to be issued. Wainright's a mild-mannered kid. So, we were shocked when it first came up. But it seemed to go away. This is the first I've read. Naturally, Ku fans spend a lot of time combing police blotters, thus it's no surprise who brought it here.

Marlo Stanfield seemed mild mannered too.

• Funny
Reactions: AgronAlum and Doc

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

No offense, but you post a lot of crap about Kansas State that no one really cares about here, so I'm not sure why you'd be bothered by the same thing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron