chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
My guess is that Weber will find a way to replace that 2.8 ppg. As it pertains to the basketball team, no big deal. Cut him loose and move on. Legally, that guy is in a world of ****.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
He was earlier involved in a case that involved a drive-by shooting. Some authorities said he was cleared. Others said it was an open case. I presume that something happened between then and now that caused the warrant to be issued. Wainright's a mild-mannered kid. So, we were shocked when it first came up. But it seemed to go away. This is the first I've read. Naturally, Ku fans spend a lot of time combing police blotters, thus it's no surprise who brought it here.

• Informative
Reactions: CycoCyclone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
They could have picked him up on a local warrant, I suppose. Will be interested to see how this turns, as Amaad seems like a very nice youngster.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm curious as to why this is a federal case too. I thought crimes had to be committed across state lines for the feds to get involved.

If on Federal property, its a federal crime I know. So if you are on an interstate, they may trigger it. Iknow mail boxes are considered federal.

• Useful
Reactions: dirtycy

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
He was earlier involved in a case that involved a drive-by shooting. Some authorities said he was cleared. Others said it was an open case. I presume that something happened between then and now that caused the warrant to be issued. Wainright's a mild-mannered kid. So, we were shocked when it first came up. But it seemed to go away. This is the first I've read. Naturally, Ku fans spend a lot of time combing police blotters, thus it's no surprise who brought it here.

Marlo Stanfield seemed mild mannered too.

• Funny
Reactions: AgronAlum and Doc

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

No offense, but you post a lot of crap about Kansas State that no one really cares about here, so I'm not sure why you'd be bothered by the same thing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron