Help: Unable to save image?

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
So I was trying to change my avatar and signature tonight, and every time I went to save, I kept getting "Unable to save image". I made sure that my file I'm uploading is within the pixel limits and the kB limits. Any suggestions on fixing this or is it something with the site?

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I have tried changing it to a small picture. I gave up.
Mine won't save either. I sent a message to the site admin but haven't heard back yet and it won't save. The different avatar is within size limits, I just changed it a couple of weeks ago with no problem. Uploading pictures into posts are no problem.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
check your image size because 100px is limit if your picture is cross in 100px then you don't upload picture or avatar.
some site provide you auto signature facilities and some sites don't allow auto should be 10 post then allow you add a signature.
Ummm... what? I'm within the dimensions and have well over 10 posts...

Mine won't save either. I sent a message to the site admin but haven't heard back yet and it won't save. The different avatar is within size limits, I just changed it a couple of weeks ago with no problem. Uploading pictures into posts are no problem.
Alright, so maybe it's not just me. Uploading pics works fine for me as well.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Ummm... what? I'm within the dimensions and have well over 10 posts...

Alright, so maybe it's not just me. Uploading pics works fine for me as well.
Cpanel/ Edit avatar/ upload still not working for me. Still get the error message "image not saved". Just tried it a minute ago.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Have you tried deleting your previous pic/avatar, leaving the site, and then going back in? I think that's what I did.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Spent 1 hour last night trying to change mine too and image wont save.

Mods, any thoughts?

Z

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Well I sent an email explaining the problem to whoever the "Contact Us" link at the tops goes to almost a week ago, still haven't heard back.

Anyways, I'm bumping this back to the main board in case someone has figured out how to fix this.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I just came here to post the same thing, but instead I'll just bump the thread. Hopefully a solution soon.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Okay, just did it again and succeeded. Thanks a lot for handling this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron