UCONN vs Purdue Championship Thread

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Great game and I love watching UConn play.

BUT, the NCAA has to do something about coaches. Coaches out of the box is an issue. But coaches on the floor while the clock is running is a bigger issue. We just saw Hurley push Spencer while he was dribbling the ball! That should be a T.

On Saturday, the NCST coach was standing on the sideline within a few feet of the Purdue player who was inbounding the ball and Keatts was waving his arms.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Agreed. But he can’t control that. If he whined and complained about it that would be entirely different since he’s already given the benefit on that end many times. But he’s a good dude from all accounts.

I’m excited to watch him in nba but people need to expect him as a situational player. A lot of teams will shred him on defense with the current speed of the game and playmaking bigs.

Yao is probably the comp but the game has changed a ton since then, Shaq’s foot speed was way quicker. There really haven’t been many guys that tall also built like a tank. Mark Eaton way back.

• Agree
Reactions: jctisu

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
I think UConn will lose 2-3 key guys but man they are going to be good again. I wish their big guy would go pro then they would come back to the pack minus any recruiting

Reactions: Cyhig