Trent Condon could make an argument for 10 losses

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Who has a hotter seat, Campbell or Condon?
Legacy local sports radio is somewhat going away......
So many options for sports content on YouTube, podcasts, stuff like Pat McAfee show. I'm glad we as cyclone fans have this site. I wouldn't ever consume the crap they serve at 1460 because it's Hawkeye biased and they only cover the Cyclones out of spite part of the time.

cloneystate

May 13, 2017
Their show is literally the same every week. Guests are the same, Miller can’t string 2 words together without sounding wasted (he did bring sports talk to Des Moines which was good I’ll admit) and Condon tries to pretend he is impartial for 5 minutes a show then goes full blown Hok. Lather, rinse, repeat, 5 days a week. Idk who’s more obnoxious, him or Travis Justice.
Miller is decent but his partner is impossible to listen to. Hok fan and it shows in every way.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I could make an argument for 10 losses for Iowa. But I won’t because it would be stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: AppleCornCy

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Condon asked Sprau this AM on the radio if CMC's job is secure if ISU under performs/doesn't make a bowl game.

In a world of horrible radio filled with bad takes, that may be one of the worst. He could go 0-12 losing every game by 50 and he wouldn't get fired.

• Agree
Reactions: JustAnotherTimeline

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Legacy local sports radio is somewhat going away......
So many options for sports content on YouTube, podcasts, stuff like Pat McAfee show. I'm glad we as cyclone fans have this site. I wouldn't ever consume the crap they serve at 1460 because it's Hawkeye biased and they only cover the Cyclones out of spite part of the time.
This: Trent said he wore a Hawkeye cap on trip to Vegas. Just a sec, it’s another circa commercial….

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Stop listening and giving clicks to "hot take" morons. They are the sports version of toddlers making a scene to get attention.

Once WE stop giving attention to morons, we will get better sports reporting and commentary.
No we won’t, we will just get 3 hours of cowherd talking about the cowboys and lakers every day. Anybody that thinks the local programs being upgraded by other local talent is naive. It will be ****** national programs like they tried to do a couple years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: DSMCy

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I'm not interested in sports betting so the Miller and Condon show doesn't appeal to me very much.

I'm waiting for there to be commercial on the radio where you can call a number to find out Trent's gambling picks. "Call 1-800-555-**** to hear Trent's lock of the week in the NFL"

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
I'm not interested in sports betting so the Miller and Condon show doesn't appeal to me very much.

I'm waiting for there to be commercial on the radio where you can call a number to find out Trent's gambling picks. "Call 1-800-555-**** to hear Trent's lock of the week in the NFL"

Do either one of them actually bet and if so, more than $10.00?

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I’ve just switched to listening to ESPNU in the car and through my iPhone. Not always the best but so much better than TrentHok.

Help Support Us

Become a patron