Transfer Portal Tracker

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Heard a guy today on ESPN radio that was actually truthful enough to say just that. Said if Alabama and Texas both win, Alabama gets in because of money and ESPN. You don't bite the SEC hand that feeds you.
And every team with playoff intentions should immediately cancel any series with and OOC high level team. It would be stupid to play those teams.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
They're below UNI on Sagarin and lost to UNI 27-0. Shouldn't be an issue.

Jamie should try and find more teams like SEMO though. Just schedule free wins. No one cares at the end of the year when looking at your record.
ESPECIALLY when CMC looks at the non con as almost like preseason scrimmages, and or his teams are just slow starters.

Better to do your growing against teams you can beat even if you are still figuring things out.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
The benefit Rocco has is he doesnt need to chase $$$ in college, because the kid has a really good shot to play at the next level. Has the necessary skills, pedigree, etc. Also, his dad is a HUGE CMC fan/advocate. Not worried about him at all
Two things,

if you want to chase dollars at some place like Texas A&M, where you can get paid but may go 4-8 multiple years, HAVE AT IT. I think Rocco and his dad are smarter than most. Rocco's dad would know ISU is a pretty solid path to the pro's.

For the person who referenced Dom Orange and Georgia... hot take: I don't think Dom Orange is good enough to play at Bama, Georgia, LSU or those schools. I really don't. That's not a shot at him because he is really talented, both those schools get a bunch of elite DTs. Dom Orange dominated in UNI game, and he was solid rest of way, but he is not all big 12 even right now.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Two things,

if you want to chase dollars at some place like Texas A&M, where you can get paid but may go 4-8 multiple years, HAVE AT IT. I think Rocco and his dad are smarter than most. Rocco's dad would know ISU is a pretty solid path to the pro's.

For the person who referenced Dom Orange and Georgia... hot take: I don't think Dom Orange is good enough to play at Bama, Georgia, LSU or those schools. I really don't. That's not a shot at him because he is really talented, both those schools get a bunch of elite DTs. Dom Orange dominated in UNI game, and he was solid rest of way, but he is not all big 12 even right now.
Agree. Orange is a guys we really want to keep and could be very, very good but that’s a ways from elite which is what you’ll find down. TO, on the other hand, could be on that level or close IMO. 6’4, 300 lbs and that explosive doesn’t just happen and the skillset he has is incredibly versatile.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Agree. Orange is a guys we really want to keep and could be very, very good but that’s a ways from elite which is what you’ll find down. TO, on the other hand, could be on that level or close IMO. 6’4, 300 lbs and that explosive doesn’t just happen and the skillset he has is incredibly versatile.
I agree, I thought Onyedim was our best player on D this year. Tampa obviously very good too.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Arch chose poorly...
Maybe or maybe not. He played in a small class in La. and maybe he needs this year to develop. What if he went somewhere and played right away and got his ass kicked? Making a million/yr. to mature, learn, and redshirt could be brilliant, in the long haul.

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Lost another LB that wasn't getting much time. Honestly, the type of departures you'd rather see. @CoachHines3 does anyone have a count on our scholarship count prior to the end of the regular season. Were we at 85?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron