Transfer Portal Tracker

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Brock was also true freshman not redshirt. It's a HUGE difference! Who is to say in the extra games he doesn't have better stats or plays better in those games from the earlier experience? Brock had Hakeem Butler though and I feel that helped him immensely. I'm not comparing the 2 qbs because I'm my opinion their first years aren't comparable. The eye test of watching Brock vs Rocco is night and day. When you saw Brock you felt a star was born. When you see Rocco your like ok. With some work and some more surrounding parts we might have something.
Someone doesn't understand qb builds and makeup

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Outgoing Transfers into the Portal per 247sports as of 12/1/2023 @9:35AM. Currently only including teams with 7+ players.

• Indiana: 20
  • Kansas State: 10
  • Wake Forest: 8
  • Purdue: 8
  • Boston College: 7
  • North Carolina: 7
  • Michigan State: 7
  • Washington State: 7
  • Mississippi State: 7
  • Texas A&M: 7

Do you have a link to this? Can't seem to find a teams list like that. Thanks

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
Yeah I understand that but that's a lame excuse.
I'd much rather lend some AD/monetary support to MVC schools in the midwest than bring in some rando school from the southeast or west coast. I'm also generally more interested in watching those games. Same for MBB. I'd love to get away from the SWAC and play the likes of South Dakota, Missouri State, Omaha, southern Illinois, etc

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
They're below UNI on Sagarin and lost to UNI 27-0. Shouldn't be an issue.

Jamie should try and find more teams like SEMO though. Just schedule free wins. No one cares at the end of the year when looking at your record.
If Alabama gets in over Texas (If they win), then that will pretty much tell everyone how much noncon matters.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
CF drinking game: blindly click into any thread and guess what the original topic was. Drink with every miss.
And then play the same game watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and drink every time his nose lights up...I counted to 27 but can't count for the accuracy of my count after that!

Reactions: Cyclonepride

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I recently re-watched the Alamo Bowl from that season, and I think it hands down the best ISU team under Campbell. Say what you will about the Fiesta Bowl in a strange covid season that worked out well for ISU, I think that 2018 team was the realest of the deals. They had so much talent on that roster, some of it was just young still, but a lot of guys that would eventually go on to play in the NFL. Even though they lost to Minshew Mania in the bowl game, it was a fun re-watch.
Those calls for targeting were so devastating.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
I'd much rather lend some AD/monetary support to MVC schools in the midwest than bring in some rando school from the southeast or west coast. I'm also generally more interested in watching those games. Same for MBB. I'd love to get away from the SWAC and play the likes of South Dakota, Missouri State, Omaha, southern Illinois, etc
I wouldn’t mind playing Drake and UNI again

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
If Alabama gets in over Texas (If they win), then that will pretty much tell everyone how much noncon matters.
Heard a guy today on ESPN radio that was actually truthful enough to say just that. Said if Alabama and Texas both win, Alabama gets in because of money and ESPN. You don't bite the SEC hand that feeds you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron