Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Did you see that Herbie crying broadcast? One of the weirdest things I’d seen.

Yeah...so weird that how could you discount any amount of mind control or brain washing that the 2d screen is doing to weak people could not be possible? tears = authenticity?!?!?!?!? anything but!!!!!

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
@Hawkmi
AccurateCalmFlea-size_restricted.gif
ZkTEQ9z.gif

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I haven't watched any Hok games this year. Does Garza still use his elbow to clear room and travel on almost every play without getting called for either thing?
I didn't see much of it tonight. Tuned in briefly and caught the last 5 minutes of the 1st half. Right as Garza was scoring his 27th and 30th points in the 1st half. One was on kind of an ugly falling away jump shot that the commentator jokingly compared to a Dirk Nowitzki move. He hit it over like a 6'2" guard. The other was a wide open 3 that admittedly was the result of good ball movement by Iowa. I wasn't watching closely enough to tell you what defense western was in, but I was shocked a player as reputable as Garza was left alone like that.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I haven't watched any Hok games this year. Does Garza still use his elbow to clear room and travel on almost every play without getting called for either thing?
What is it with you and hating every Iowa player that does well? You might just need to admit that they are good instead of all this other nonsense crybaby excuses. Also another question for Clone fans, do you think Luka Garza is a good college B-ball player?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
What is it with you and hating every Iowa player that does well? You might just need to admit that they are good instead of all this other nonsense crybaby excuses. Also another question for Clone fans, do you think Luka Garza is a good college B-ball player?
Are you following me around every thread? Newsflash: Garza shuffles his feet every time under the basket. Watch closely. It never gets called. Niang used to get called for it every time, but for some reason the refs let Garza get away with it. It is what it is.

Yes, he is a good college basketball player. Both him traveling on most possessions and being able to clear space with his elbows are not mutually exclusive from him being good otherwise.

• Dumb
Reactions: Rebel

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Question for Hawk fans: I never go over to any of their boards, How come they seem to live on Cyclone boards? Are there 15-20 Cyclone fans that make 10% of the posts on the Hawk forums? I mean, I can see during Cy-Hawk week but why the other 51 weeks?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Question for Hawk fans: I never go over to any of their boards, How come they seem to live on Cyclone boards? Are there 15-20 Cyclone fans that make 10% of the posts on the Hawk forums? I mean, I can see during Cy-Hawk week but why the other 51 weeks?

Because hawk boards are garbage. No matter what happens on the field in rivalry we can't be touched on how much better this site is compared to the trash they call a board.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: JM4CY and GTO