Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
@CyTwins how can you disagree with me? You said you found out that Tyler is Jade after claiming it was Brian and Copeland. You said you found out because he was drunk texting it.

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Isn’t this WIU team the hawks play tonight one of worst in D1? I saw they lost their top 3 players from last year to transfers.

Brand new coaching staff and completely new roster from last season and this is their first game of this season.

The line opened at Iowa -36, is now at -31.5.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I never said it was Copeland. Barnes never texted me. Lol you're all over the place

How did you find out Tyler was Jade and it wasn’t Brian? Also you did claim it was Copeland or Barnes, therefore claiming at one point it was Brian, Tyler or Copeland.

• Agree
Reactions: Rebel

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
Arkansas is 20th and has a better recruiting class than Iowa

So the little 20 next to Iowa means 247, who you called the leader in the industry, rates the Iowa class as 20th best.

Why would you use the composite when Rivals has turned into a joke and both Rivals and ESPN suck compared to 247?

Rivals has turned into a joke. It used to be so good too

Rivals and ESPN suck compared to 247

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So the little 20 next to Iowa means 247, who you called the leader in the industry, rates the Iowa class as 20th best.

Why would you use the composite when Rivals has turned into a joke and both Rivals and ESPN suck compared to 247?
247 promotes composite as the best so that's what I use. I do wish they'd change their formula to make their own ratings weighted more but it is a nice tool. I've been using 247 composite long before you even created your burner account

Rebel

Nov 23, 2020
247 promotes composite as the best so that's what I use. I do wish they'd change their formula to make their own ratings weighted more but it is a nice tool. I've been using 247 composite long before you even created your burner account

So you use a metric that is weighted twice as much towards data that sucks or is a joke compared to the data from the leader in the industry?

Composite was better before Rivals turned into a joke, your words. To use it now when you say 2 out of the 3 metrics that go into are junk is really stupid.

LOL

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you use a metric that is weighted twice as much towards data that sucks or is a joke compared to the data from the leader in the industry?

Composite was better before Rivals turned into a joke, your words. To use it now when you say 2 out of the 3 metrics that go into are junk is really stupid.

LOL
Yes I use 247 composite Jade

• Haha
Reactions: Rebel

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Jesus Christ, I go to do a workout and I come home to this? What the hell happened?!
Benji, it’s more obvious because him and rebel are bad at math. You need to take him to the next Iowa game to get him preoccupied with something besides his moms basement

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Benji, it’s more obvious because him and rebel are bad at math. You need to take him to the next Iowa game to get him preoccupied with something besides his moms basement
Thanks but no thanks. The only people that get to go to Iowa games with me are my family, my GF, and some of my buddies. Not idiots.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29