Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Gotcha. Hadn't even seen a box score. How did his 35 ft jumpers look?
tenor.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
They were going to be an 8 seed last year. Jumping up 5 seed lines while adding nobody would be something
God you are dumb and an embarrassment to us Cyclone fans. Last year has nothing to do with this year. Garza is a complete beast and other teams lost players to the draft while Iowa kept arguably the best or second best player in the country (college only we aren't talking about pro prospect). Top it off with COVID it's already been mentioned that senior-laden teams will probably have a big advantage this year (Jay Williams talked about this). They are going to be a tough out, and it's why I was hoping Garza would have gotten decent enough feedback to go to the draft. Some of those guys drafted in the 2nd Rd he is absolutely better than, but oh well.

• Dumb
  • Agree
Reactions: Hawkmi and CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
God you are dumb and an embarrassment to us Cyclone fans. Last year has nothing to do with this year. Garza is a complete beast and other teams lost players to the draft while Iowa kept arguably the best or second best player in the country (college only we aren't talking about pro prospect). Top it off with COVID it's already been mentioned that senior-laden teams will probably have a big advantage this year (Jay Williams talked about this). They are going to be a tough out, and it's why I was hoping Garza would have gotten decent enough feedback to go to the draft. Some of those guys drafted in the 2nd Rd he is absolutely better than, but oh well.
He's a beast defensively?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Fran is their coach and they can't defend. I'll stand by my 6 seed stance

Reactions: Stewo and WalkingCY