Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Dragging someone down when they have made improvements is not a good look.
I will respect him when he comes out and says he is paying back those he screwed over. Some of these people lost their whole retirement and it screwed them generationally and have to scratch for everything. Here Frank is living it up somehow, that isn’t a good look. He is a POS. He effed people over and it didn’t phase him.

Last edited:

JP4CY

Plaque + alternates = down in the ladies room
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I will respect him when he comes out and says he is paying back those he screwed over. Some of these people lost their whole inheritance and it screwed them generationally and have to scratch for everything. Here Frank is living it up somehow, that isn’t a good look. He is a POS. He effed people over and it didn’t phase him.
When the NFL has to hire an FBI agent to track him, it means he’s not a good person.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
NIT seems pretty optimistic to me.

And I think it has a lot more to do with a lack of talent than not having a lot of time to gel.
That's funny. Garza is an extremely skilled post player, and can use this enormous size to capitalize on playing against less experienced and less developed post players. ISU doesn't have a player like that this year, certainly not. Weiskamp is probably the most talented player on either team this year. But 3-7 I'd say crap shoot at best for Iowa being more talented with a slight lean to ISU. 8-10 is Iowa State and it isn't even close.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rebel

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Real diamonds probably. Christmas present from someone’s retirement fund that Frank madoff stole.
Cyhawk1605 I’m happy that you don’t mind people who take millions from people and just walk away. And I regards to him improving himself......have you actually looked at what his occupation is now? I’m guessing you haven’t. Not much different from what he did before just paying taxes and claiming it.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
41 points is impressive no matter the opponent.
I think us realistic basketball fans(even Cyclone fans) have to understand that Iowa has a really talented team this year. I’m not afraid to say it. Garza is a workhorse. I’m not jealous. Garza coming back and Bohannon getting an extra year was absolutely huge for Iowa.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I think us realistic basketball fans(even Cyclone fans) have to understand that Iowa has a really talented team this year. I’m not afraid to say it. Garza is a workhorse. I’m not jealous. Garza coming back and Bohannon getting an extra year was absolutely huge for Iowa.
Yep. I’m excited to see what we can do.

Help Support Us

Become a patron