Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Economics

Got a question then. Wife has a cousin whose kid goes to SUI. He is in the business field but not in the Tippee (spelling?) business school. Do you have to be in the school to earn a degree in a business sector? He is entering his fourth year and not in it. He comes off as a lifer student, so we were curious about that.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
You gotta admit that what the jade person is doing it off the rocker crazy, right? I mean tweeting this stuff, replying to opposing coaches, website moderators, and such.

Definitely crazy but it's also really stupid to think that it's a member of the Iowa coaching staff.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Got a question then. Wife has a cousin whose kid goes to SUI. He is in the business field but not in the Tippee (spelling?) business school. Do you have to be in the school to earn a degree in a business sector? He is entering his fourth year and not in it. He comes off as a lifer student, so we were curious about that.

I went through undergrad back about 15 years ago so it could have changed but Economics degrees weren't earned through Tippee, they were a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Definitely crazy but it's also really stupid to think that it's a member of the Iowa coaching staff.

Yeah, I have no idea who it is. I don't do any of those large social media things. I figure Im not 20 or younger, not looking to have an affair, and nobody cares what I ate for lunch; so I have no desire to be on them.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I went through undergrad back about 15 years ago so it could have changed but Economics degrees weren't earned through Tippee, they were a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree.

I'm guessing he is more in the finance or management track. I know ISU has a little different program for their economics people versus the other business sectors, still in the college though. Accounting and actuarial economics (or whatever they call it) is a little different also.

We were just wondering if he was in the six year plan or what, but didn't want to just ask him or his parents. His sister got a degree from there also, and then immediately transferred to UNI to get a teaching degree. So family history is there also.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not as CyTwins he isn't, that would be too obvious.

I think you are giving him way too much credit to think he isn't doing that level of stuff though.
Highly doubt CyTwins is tweeting at the coaches on Iowa or at the players speaking out about their experiences of racism at Iowa. Could he be tweeting out support to those players or calling out racist Hawkeye fans? Maybe, but I wouldn't knock him for doing that, not one bit.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I'm guessing he is more in the finance or management track. I know ISU has a little different program for their economics people versus the other business sectors, still in the college though. Accounting and actuarial economics (or whatever they call it) is a little different also.

We were just wondering if he was in the six year plan or what, but didn't want to just ask him or his parents. His sister got a degree from there also, and then immediately transferred to UNI to get a teaching degree. So family history is there also.

I want to say Finance degrees go through Tippee at Iowa but not completely certain. It's been a while, some days I want to go back.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Highly doubt CyTwins is tweeting at the coaches on Iowa or at the players speaking out about their experiences of racism at Iowa. Could he be tweeting out support to those players or calling out racist Hawkeye fans? Maybe, but I wouldn't knock him for doing that, not one bit.

He's not doing the exact things Jade is but I think you have your head in the sand if you think he doesn't tweet at Iowa players, recruits and coaches.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He's not doing the exact things Jade is but I think you have your head in the sand if you think he doesn't tweet at Iowa players, recruits and coaches.
Your whataboutism is based on pure speculation lol. Show me tweets then from an Iowa State account that constantly tweets at Iowa accounts. Not one tweet, show me someone who is actively going out of his way on Twitter to consistently tweet at Iowa players, recruits, and coaches.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Link? If you can't prove it you should really delete the post.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As soon as the link appears that confirms the Jade account is an Iowa staff member.
Multiple Iowa fans and even Rob Howe have speculated that Jade's account could be an Iowa staff member.. The account was made 2 days after these allegations were pouring in and has released information that only someone in the know would know.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron