Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Bump already!

Kxno said Frank has a "board" oversee Luka's life and he meets with then monthly and are giving him advice on college vs pro.
WTF? Lol I feel bad for Luka if that's true.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Who is it on here?
Not here to speculate who it is, but the fact that that Twitter account mentioned @CyTwins in a tweet means they are on here and likely active. They also have to be pretty obsessive to mention someone's message board username on Twitter..

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not here to speculate who it is, but the fact that that Twitter account mentioned @CyTwins in a tweet means they are on here and likely active. They also have to be pretty obsessive to mention someone's message board username on Twitter..

What I've seen posted of the person, they have a serious obsession. Not right in the head one bit at all.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Jade or Twins? I don't see much difference between the actions of the two.

Seriously??? Twins posts on a cyclone message board, Jade is on a twitter which is a world wide posting basically. One is limited to those who seek this board out, the other is an extremely larger platform. You don't understand that difference? I guess we are the STEM school and SUI is a liberal arts school. What was your major at SUI? I have an Ag. degree from ISU.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Jade or Twins? I don't see much difference between the actions of the two.
Twins isn't on social media berating former Iowa football players who have come out speaking out their experiences. He's also not Tweeting at Rob Howe or other reporters for their reporting during this time period. Jade also Tweets directly at Steve Prohm and Matt Campbell when they post things. That person behind the account has huge insecurity issues.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Twins isn't on social media berating former Iowa football players who have come out speaking out their experiences. He's also not Tweeting at Rob Howe or other reporters for their reporting during this time period. Jade also Tweets directly at Steve Prohm and Matt Campbell when they post things. That person behind the account has huge insecurity issues.

It's Tyler Barnes FWIW. Heard that from two different people. I know he lurks here not sure if he posts

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Director of recruiting for Iowa

That is one sick individual if he is posting what he is and he is associated with the athletic department in any capacity. I've always felt the respectful and classy way for those associated with a team/AD area is to only post things that are positive about the team, player or situation. You don't go batshit crazy posting, comes off as loco.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Seriously??? Twins posts on a cyclone message board, Jade is on a twitter which is a world wide posting basically. One is limited to those who seek this board out, the other is an extremely larger platform. You don't understand that difference? I guess we are the STEM school and SUI is a liberal arts school. What was your major at SUI? I have an Ag. degree from ISU.

Awesome degree from ISU. That’s what I have too.

Reactions: BCClone

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

Economics

Reactions: BCClone

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

Not as CyTwins he isn't, that would be too obvious.

I think you are giving him way too much credit to think he isn't doing that level of stuff though.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not as CyTwins he isn't, that would be too obvious.

I think you are giving him way too much credit to think he isn't doing that level of stuff though.

You gotta admit that what the jade person is doing it off the rocker crazy, right? I mean tweeting this stuff, replying to opposing coaches, website moderators, and such.