Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
If Iowa wanted him, they would've moved one of the sons off of scholarship.

If he really wanted to go to Iowa, they would've found a way for that to happen. There are a few guys on scholarship that could've given theirs up and been put on walk-on status. It could've worked. The kid wanted to go to Minnesota.. End of story.
I agree but it's all speculation that there was any interest at all by either party.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I agree but it's all speculation that there was any interest at all by either party.
It doesn't matter either way.. No one follows these rules to a T and these are very weird times we're in. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Iowa reached out to him before he made a decision but who cares. He didn't go there anyway so there's nothing to see and nothing to report.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
It doesn't matter either way.. No one follows these rules to a T and these are very weird times we're in. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Iowa reached out to him before he made a decision but who cares. He didn't go there anyway so there's nothing to see and nothing to report.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm disagreeing with CyTwins false claim that Iowa tampered. He can't support it other than to say some unnamed source sent him a text saying so and unnamed Iowa media guys followed him on Twitter. Well they followed Carton on Twitter as well.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
There is actually a post making fun of you.

... and what is happening to you on this thread? Way to swerve it off of Robbins and onto Carton right away. Admit that you are a bad poster on here. You and tryharder are really reaching for new material.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm disagreeing with CyTwins false claim that Iowa tampered. He can't support it other than to say some unnamed source sent him a text saying so and unnamed Iowa media guys followed him on Twitter. Well they followed Carton on Twitter as well.
Well either way it doesn't matter. Lol no basketball program or any athletic college program for that matter is 100% clean. Like I said, he's not at Iowa and if he really wanted to go there Iowa would've made room for him.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
... and what is happening to you on this thread? Way to swerve it off of Robbins and onto Carton right away. Admit that you are a bad poster on here. You and tryharder are really reaching for new material.
Haha. Isn't it fair to say that Iowa must have tampered with Carton as well? I mean their media guys followed him on Twitter.

You are an enabler. CyTwins can make up whatever he wants and claim he has anonymous sources, and you support it. You are # 1 in the fan club of the biggest troll in CF history.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haha. Isn't it fair to say that Iowa must have tampered with Carton as well? I mean their media guys followed him on Twitter.

You are an enabler. CyTwins can make up whatever he wants and claim he has anonymous sources, and you support it. You are # 1 in the fan club of the biggest troll in CF history.

I couldn't care less if you believe me that Iowa tampered. I've proven over and over again I have sources connected to Iowa

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron