Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Iowa and Minnesota both tampered. Drake was going to fight it if he went to Iowa but can't really now with his uncle at Minnesota. They are PISSED
More BS by CyTwins. He was going to Minnesota all along. His cousin plays there now and his uncle is a coach. Iowa doesn't even have an open scholarship right now, even after Pemsl leaves. They were one over the limit with Pemsl.

Pathetic troll attempt.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
More BS by CyTwins. He was going to Minnesota all along. His cousin plays there now and his uncle is a coach. Iowa doesn't even have an open scholarship right now, even after Pemsl leaves. They were one over the limit with Pemsl.

Pathetic troll attempt.

I'm not trolling. Iowa definitely tampered as did Minnesota. There's a reason all of Iowa's media guys followed him before he even announced. Lol it's literally the worst kept secret out there right now that both tampered

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Pathetic troll attempt.

I heard Iowa never even contacted him.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Pathetic troll attempt.

You are actually wrong. It's easy to track.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Pathetic troll attempt.
Creighton didn't have an open scholarship for Doug McDermott, what's your point?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Lol you know if Cydkar is defending me of all people I'm right on this one
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I'm not trolling. Iowa definitely tampered as did Minnesota. There's a reason all of Iowa's media guys followed him before he even announced. Lol it's literally the worst kept secret out there right now that both tampered
They followed him on Saturday and he commits to MN Sunday. It would obviously seem like Iowa would be a place he would like to go considering he grew up a fan and its closer to home, but it's complete speculation beyond that that there was any interest.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
No they didn't. They started following him on Friday. He didn't enter the portal until Saturday. Are you ever right?
I'm sure he notified his teammates and coaches on Friday so it wasn't a secret. Doesn't have anything to do with Iowa other than it's closer to his hometown and he grew up a fan.

Who started following him on Friday?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure he notified his teammates and coaches on Friday so it wasn't a secret. Doesn't have anything to do with Iowa other than it's closer to his hometown and he grew up a fan.

Who started following him on Friday?

He had 5 Iowa media accounts follow him Friday. Kakert and all of those guys

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa has a full roster. What's your point?
If Iowa wanted him, they would've moved one of the sons off of scholarship.
So did Creighton sparky.
If he really wanted to go to Iowa, they would've found a way for that to happen. There are a few guys on scholarship that could've given theirs up and been put on walk-on status. It could've worked. The kid wanted to go to Minnesota.. End of story.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron