Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Link? If not, then Prohm reached out to him too.

I guess it's up to you if you dodon't trust my Iowa source that has been right almost every time. The only time it was wrong was on Pemsl transferring and even Kakert and all those guys were saying it. This guy is an Iowa donor and is pretty connected, he knows what's going on. Also this was the worst kept secret the last few days. I mean all the Iowa media guys started following Robbins before he even announced he was transferring lol

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I guess it's up to you if you dodon't trust my Iowa source that has been right almost every time. The only time it was wrong was on Pemsl transferring and even Kakert and all those guys were saying it. This guy is an Iowa donor and is pretty connected, he knows what's going on. Also this was the worst kept secret the last few days. I mean all the Iowa media guys started following Robbins before he even announced he was transferring lol
ok. Prohm was reaching out to him too.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I don't. Happens often unfortunately. You should have heard some of the schools that were tampering with Daum at South Dakota State (wasn't Iowa or Iowa State though)
Funny he wouldn't even consider ISU considering all of the playing time and schollies available.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's just coincidence that Pemsl got ran off, and the next day Robbins goes into the transfer portal and is looking at going to Iowa. :rolleyes:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Unless your source is on the coaching staff or Margaret, I call BS.

I mean he was the one that told me about Evelyn a week before anyone Iowa related knew who he was, told me about the Murray twins, told me about Nixon not transferring, etc

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron