Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
tenor.gif
I can almost always count on you, @dexterhawk , or @Hawkmi to get me to laugh. Well done sir. Well done.

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They are overreacting to me posting AAU highlights of the youngest McCaffery kid.

Courtside Films tweeted and it came across my feed. As I am sure you know, there is some discussion of it on HR as well.

Bunch of boomers not understanding how Twitter works is pretty much what it boils down to over here.
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I think the underlying issue is "Highlights" from seventh graders. Reminds me of that Friday Night Tykes show. Which is basically toddlers and tiaras for boys. Some of the most cringe inducing television I've ever seen.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I think the underlying issue is "Highlights" from seventh graders. Reminds me of that Friday Night Tykes show. Which is basically toddlers and tiaras for boys. Some of the most cringe inducing television I've ever seen.
Your honor this seems to indicate that Mr. Hawkmi concedes he watches this show.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Indiana is worse offensively than we are
That's what I like to hear. Just wonder how much it matters, considering Iowa's defensive aptitude. I guess if they 'hold' Indiana to 68 points like they did us, I'd feel ok about the under hitting.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That's what I like to hear. Just wonder how much it matters, considering Iowa's defensive aptitude. I guess if they 'hold' Indiana to 68 points like they did us, I'd feel ok about the under hitting.

I've only seen Indiana play once this year and they lost to Penn state like 65-40. I watched it the day after when I was home with a sick kid and was bored. They're pretty bad

• Funny
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I've only seen Indiana play once this year and they lost to Penn state like 65-40
The Big 10 is such a befuddled mess. Good teams certainly, but I'm not sure how you can rank them or say one is better than the other. Maryland has the best talent, but after that it's a free for all.

Reactions: CRcyclone6

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The Big 10 is such a befuddled mess. Good teams certainly, but I'm not sure how you can rank them or say one is better than the other. Maryland has the best talent, but after that it's a free for all.

Indiana would be in the bottom tier in the Big 12. They're worse than Kansas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Texas Tech and Baylor

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth