Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Franisdaman must be what Fran uses for toilet paper. Guy's drank way too much of the kool-aid. This is pretty damn funny though. We all know how Cmac and Pmac have turned out.

1682525617256.png

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Franisdaman must be what Fran uses for toilet paper. Guy's drank way too much of the kool-aid. This is pretty damn funny though. We all know how Cmac and Pmac have turned out.

View attachment 112519
Bold of Franisdaman to prove that posters exact point by using those two knuckleheads as his example.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Rational Iowa fans are not excited about Jack, they’re numb. They’re “Yeah cool, we’ll see if he pans out.”

If you’re pumping this up, talking about it as a win, and/or bringing up his ranking to boost Fran’s resume of landing 4 stars, you’re an absolute idiot lol.

• Winner
Reactions: cycloner29

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
A friend of mine is a high school referee and sadly also a hawkeye fan. H worked one of the younger McCaffery boys games last year and had nothing nice to say. Fran and wife are brutal during the game. There is protocol that after the game the hosting schools AD walks the refs out thru the parking lot to avoid crazies. This generally happens well after the game ends. Friend told me that he and other 2 refs were showered and dressed and opened the door from the room they were in to look for the AD to walk them out. Youngest Mccaffery boys was standing outside the room against a wall glaring at them and muttering . This was down a hallway where he had no business going unless he was looking for the refs.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Rational Iowa fans are not excited about Jack, they’re numb. They’re “Yeah cool, we’ll see if he pans out.”

If you’re pumping this up, talking about it as a win, and/or bringing up his ranking to boost Fran’s resume of landing 4 stars, you’re an absolute idiot lol.
They know they are gonna get 5-6 years of him regardless, so why rage against the inevitable? Might as well hope he doesn't suck.

Reactions: Statefan10

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wonder if Tony Roe's account is really Quinn Douglas's or Dave Eickholt's account?

Nothing say's love like proposing in a bar with a hawk picture in the background.

1682531986832.png

• Sad
Reactions: RezClone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
They know they are gonna get 5-6 years of him regardless, so why rage against the inevitable? Might as well hope he doesn't suck.
Oh I’m not talking about raging, I’m just laughing at those acting like it’s some big accomplishment lol

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Neither cman or pmac have played up to top 200 in their class….. and Connie is likely in the bottom 20 percent of players his class

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
haven't paid any attention to the transfer portal and Hawks. Who have they gotten?

Two 6’9” white dudes. Krikke will start and Brauns, who I guess Iowa originally wanted to walk on, may end up getting out on scholarship because they missed on other targets.

• Informative
Reactions: dahliaclone

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
A friend of mine is a high school referee and sadly also a hawkeye fan. H worked one of the younger McCaffery boys games last year and had nothing nice to say. Fran and wife are brutal during the game. There is protocol that after the game the hosting schools AD walks the refs out thru the parking lot to avoid crazies. This generally happens well after the game ends. Friend told me that he and other 2 refs were showered and dressed and opened the door from the room they were in to look for the AD to walk them out. Youngest Mccaffery boys was standing outside the room against a wall glaring at them and muttering . This was down a hallway where he had no business going unless he was looking for the refs.
Practicing their "You cheatin' M'Fers" quotes. Wonder where they learned that from.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Neither cman or pmac have played up to top 200 in their class….. and Connie is likely in the bottom 20 percent of players his class
They are both guys that could have really filled it up in the MVC or Horizon League, but instead, we've had the pleasure of getting to mock them for the past 6 years.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY