Top ten here we come

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Yes! And free throws..
Getting whistled for fewer than four fouls before the under16 timeout is also needed each game for a deep run. A bunch of early foul calls completely changes how we can defend. If I remember correctly, BYU and one of the Thanksgiving tourney games are examples

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
#6 Tennessee down 14 with 2 minutes left

They've been getting trucked for most of the game as well.

I watched a bit and was thoroughly impressed with how well TAMU tapped out to keep balls alive and get boards.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
I imagine they slide to #9 and we rise to#10. Tennessee is also still rated ahead of us in kenpom and NET. I don't see anyone else leaving the door open to us climbing higher

This will probably be right although Tennesse's big wins look worse by the day (Wisconsin and Illinois). They played a tough schedule, performing "admirably" against top notch comp, but they lost ALL of those games all the same.

Tennessee is good but I don't think they are the top 5 or #1 seed material some think they are.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This will probably be right although Tennesse's big wins look worse by the day (Wisconsin and Illinois). They played a tough schedule, performing "admirably" against top notch comp, but they lost ALL of those games all the same.

Tennessee is good but I don't think they are the top 5 or #1 seed material some think they are.

Which is funny because all the game day guy were saying how they could win it all. I don't see that at all.

Reactions: CychiatricWard

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron