Today's the day: the bowl blowout streak ended.

Who wins?

• Total voters

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I honestly didn't think isu was that good until I read this board. Amazing team!
Why are you guys mad? I'm just stating facts, does that upset you?
Nah man. We aren't actually upset. Rather it is mind boggling that your trolling is so bad it is impossible to remotely take you seriously as in "bobhaywood would you jablowme?" kind of of bad trolling. I do find it telling that you are clearly racist by your comments regarding Troy Davis but I understand racism is ignorance which you have in adundance.

Bobhaywood

Dec 10, 2016
So you guys and uni have had the top 3 all-time running backs ever in the state? I learn something every time I come here..... amazing.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Won a super-ugly game in 1 of worst bowl venues with 99 yards passing (whooping 2 passes to WR’s) & just over 100 yards rushing (for like 2.6 yards/carry).

I don’t feel good! My team plays a boring, conservative style & we won but it damaged my eyesight watching it & made my Subway-filled tummy churn. What do I do to address the anguish & pain of being a fan of such a team? Ah, I go to my rivals site & make fun of them, that will show them & make me feel better, because...well...you know...I’m Racist!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron