Today's the day: the bowl blowout streak ended.

Who wins?

• Total voters

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Pretty sure the captain would say never considering he didn't even know where is own son lived.
Maybe he tweeted it. Oh, that’s right. Hocks aren’t allowed to use Twitter. Don’t allow players to use Twitter & rarely throw to WR’s.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
No proof of that ever happening.

And I hardly doubt a college coach could tell 32 teams to not take DJK if the talent was there. If DJK was good enough he would have made an NFL team no matter what KF said or didn't say about him. League is littered with guys with baggage and teams aren't afraid to take chances on guys.

Wait, I thought NFL people hung on every word from Kurt?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
How come he didn't transfer to a larger school? If he was solid you think he would have had interest.
Coming off 2 serious knee injuries and he wanted playing time right away....went FCS route. Have to say it worked out for him as he collected a NFL paycheck for 3 years.

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Wow! You joined "little brother's" site just spout this crap? Obsess much?
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he joined here 2 days after Iowa beat ISU in basketball last year. I wonder what previous username of his got banned on the 8th or 9th of December last year.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Damn, Big 10 is favored in the rest of its bowl games? Has a conference ever gone undefeated with this many teams in bowl games?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron