To all the non-believers....

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I was cursing at Bryce for costing us the game...I thought their length was gonna trouble us, like Maryland....and didn't even give Nader a thought at coming up huge; I thought it was gonna have to be Edozie (why played a great game and got screwed on his 3rd foul).

Fred totally out-coached Fran and I fess up I had my doubts with Bryce out....

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Someone please try to tell me this is not one of the best teams in the country so I can laugh in your face.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Can we pass some legislation to officially rename Iowa the Cyclone State?

Let's get this straight because I have seen it a lot from Hawks this evening.

Iowa was nicknamed the "Hawkeye State" before the University of Iowa even existed. Iowa fans using the state moniker as some sort of show of support for the university is backwards.

It would be like this guy:

Norm_MacDonald.jpg

walking into the red-and-gold fast-food restaurant with his family and saying "Look, they named this place after us! We're awesome!"

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I'm ashamed to admit... I had serious doubts. In fact, so much so that I tried to dissuade friends in Phoenix from watching the game at a bar owned by a Hawkeye fan. Fortunately they ignored my advice and were able to rub it in the owners face.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Let's get this straight because I have seen it a lot from Hawks this evening.

Iowa was nicknamed the "Hawkeye State" before the University of Iowa even existed. Iowa fans using the state moniker as some sort of show of support for the university is backwards.

It would be like this guy:

Norm_MacDonald.jpg

walking into the red-and-gold fast-food restaurant with his family and saying "Look, they named this place after us! We're awesome!"

I'll be honest, if he became their spokesman id love them for it.