Title IX podcast -- I don't want to "slip into your DM"

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Put down the shovel. You are not helping your case.
Could someone please explain to me why it is necessary to disparidge a perceived class of people on a sports forum dedicated to the promotion of ISU. I am really perplexed. Enough to walk away which I'm sure would please some of you. One reason I will never entertain paying for premium content.

• Dumb
Reactions: alarson

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Could someone please explain to me why it is necessary to disparidge a perceived class of people on a sports forum dedicated to the promotion of ISU. I am really perplexed. Enough to walk away which I'm sure would please some of you. One reason I will never entertain paying for premium content.

See ya!

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to

no pls dont

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Not in this thread, because this isn't the thread for it.

Oh no, whatever will we ever do? /s

It should be pointed out that the post you were responding to was not bad at all. You went way overboard on your response and it really wasn't called for. Especially because I think Spiker's comment was pretty tongue-in-cheek

• Agree
Reactions: cyguy9320

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
As to the podcast itself, I really liked it and will be excited to check out more. This was the first one I listened to, but I'll definitely be listening to more

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
As to the podcast itself, I really liked it and will be excited to check out more. This was the first one I listened to, but I'll definitely be listening to more

I'm curious. Did you not know about the Title IX podcast previously? Or just hadn't listened to it?

It is a quite different pod, but one that I've really come to enjoy. Their knowledge, energy, and sassiness is great. Nobody can put Jared in his place better than Steph and Alisa!

• Agree
Reactions: CyclonesFan4ever

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm curious. Did you not know about the Title IX podcast previously? Or just hadn't listened to it?

It is a quite different pod, but one that I've really come to enjoy. Their knowledge, energy, and sassiness is great. Nobody can put Jared in his place better than Steph and Alisa!
I just hadn't listened to it. I saw that they had a podcast, and had been vaguely meaning to check it out, but just hadn't gotten around to it.

And yeah, I just really enjoyed the banter

Reactions: Cycsk

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I should probably sell my house and use the proceeds to hire a bodyguard (in case someone mistakes me for a 1-percenter or even a 10-percenter) and a personal health care nurse (cause old). Or maybe a bodyguard ninji nurse, two birds with one stone.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron