Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Obviously I wanted Iowa to win but I'm honestly feeling good for you, I know the past few weeks have been rough.
This thread needs to get drenched in gasoline and shot off into the sun. What an embarrassment for cyclone fan base.

I like reading about hawk misery with the best of them. I haven’t watch CC play much this year but fully read into the comments about how whiny Clark is and fully carried the torch to anyone that brought it up.

Watched the last 2 games and honestly am impressed as heck with her playing and passing especially. She complained but not more than anyone else. Kept her composure and went out with class.

So this cyclone fan embarrassed himself as well because I picked up what this pathetic thread was putting out there.

So hopefully the poster who asked the mods to shut this ****** down tomorrow night so people can add their final thoughts and then burn this to the ground, I totally agree and here’s my honest 2 cents that most likely isn’t worth that.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What is unbelievable is the fact that CC never won a championship. Someone pointed out that she never won a state championship (never even played for one) while competing for a perennial good team (WDM Dowling) and then fell short in her college career.
She won a regular season co-B1G championship and 3 straight B1G tourney championships.

• Agree
Reactions: Die4Cy

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
This thread needs to get drenched in gasoline and shot off into the sun. What an embarrassment for cyclone fan base.

I like reading about hawk misery with the best of them. I haven’t watch CC play much this year but fully read into the comments about how whiny Clark is and fully carried the torch to anyone that brought it up.

Watched the last 2 games and honestly am impressed as heck with her playing and passing especially. She complained but not more than anyone else. Kept her composure and went out with class.

So this cyclone fan embarrassed himself as well because I picked up what this pathetic thread was putting out there.

So hopefully the poster who asked the mods to shut this ****** down tomorrow night so people can add their final thoughts and then burn this to the ground, I totally agree and here’s my honest 2 cents that most likely isn’t worth that.
Give me a freakin break. She embarrassed herself the last month of the year and got the message that she was complaining too much. Watch how she's acted all year, not just the last two games. Everyone knows she's a good player, great analysis.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I give them a ton of credit for reaching this game but in two attempts, they have given up an average of 95 points in the championship game. Can't always outscore the opponent apparently.
The BIg 10 is a good, not great conference. The level of play and athleticism are a step down from the top teams nationally.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

It wasn't just this thread. Lots of neutral fans picked up on it too, and her antics got blown up all over ESPN. After which she toned it down a degere.

Did you miss the constant mentions the announcer was making of how she was looking for a call on every miss or make? She was still a whiny flopper to the end.

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Ms Clark had a remarkable career. We all wish our kids, or ourselves for that matter were as fortunate. Let’s just put it to rest.

• Agree
Reactions: 7Got6 and F5cy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

My wife watched the games, I only watched here and there. My wife commented to me yesterday that she had to have been talked to because it was night and day difference in the final four game and the other games she saw. I will ask about the final game.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Ah, so an Iowa HS state championship would've been legit, but B1G championships are intramurals, got it, lol.
Iowa won 3 games to win the conference tournament. National title is 6 wins. State high school is 6 I believe as well.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Iowa won 3 games to win the conference tournament. National title is 6 wins. State high school is 6 I believe as well.
Lol, so you think winning an Iowa HS state title is more impressive than winning a B1G tourney title? Lol. And Iowa did share a regular season title w/ tOSU. So that took longer, lol.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I think the only thing that will keep her from taking the 5mil to play in the 3 on 3 league is the ball size.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
She’s a great player, but I really question her leadership ability. Seemed when they were down by 10 or so she took like four or so shots and didn’t connect. One was like a logo shot. Seemed always when a player went down seemed like the other player except for Clark were there to help here up. Seemed she had her Hawkeye wings always extended out wanting a call from the refs that never came.

Reactions: CyNews