Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Lisa Bluder after the game "Caitlyn got a little emotional but I'm telling you SHE GETS HAMMERED"
I mean, it's true. She gets hit and bumped constantly.

The women's game is terribly officiated as it is and then you get a player like Clark and they have absolutely no idea how to officiate her or any high skill level player.

That's actually concern with Audi Crooks going forward. As she gets stronger and quicker they're going to butcher the way she gets officiated.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
That’s the highest ticket sold so far.

You can private message me and I can set up a Zoom and walk you through it.
Thanks but that would be against my policy.

Ticketmaster's seating chart is showing most of the seats in section 106 row A as sold/unavailable. Are you able to see what those went for? Those are directly behind the Iowa bench and they seem to be priced the highest. The few there that are available are listed at $1,300 not including fees.

Hawktj

Dec 30, 2015
Ask him where Brock Purdy ranks among NFL QBs. See if it takes more than 10 words. Their fans are no different than our fans.
I’ll answer that directly for you. SF is now my favorite team and Brock is one of my favorite players. He’s clearly a top 3 NFL QB. Anything else?

Reactions: Remo Gaggi

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines

Ticketmaster's seating chart is showing most of the seats in section 106 row A as sold/unavailable. Are you able to see what those went for? Those are directly behind the Iowa bench and they seem to be priced the highest. The few there that are available are listed at $1,300 not including fees.
Let me check.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Not true. I was defending the belittling you folks were giving Brock Harding for winning Illinois Mr. Basketball. And for the record, Omaha who? Does he play for you guys? Brock plays.

And as I stated in those previous threads I sent my two boys through Iowa State. While I’ve always been an Iowa fan at heart, I used to root for both teams. Threads like this and others have made that difficult in recent years. You guys need to concentrate on successes that you’ve had with Mens and women’s BB, a solid outlook for FB and improving wrestling, rather than constantly trying to put down Iowa. That’s why your only fans are ISU grads…you’ve successfully turned everyone else off to your programs.

Get your own house in order first you pretentious *******.

Attachments

• IMG_7212.JPG
    IMG_7212.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7223.JPG
    IMG_7223.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: VeloClone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I’ll answer that directly for you. SF is now my favorite team and Brock is one of my favorite players. He’s clearly a top 3 NFL QB. Anything else?

Congrats on being a rational one.

Realize pretty much every negative comment about Purdy on X/Twitter is a Hawkeye troll though. Especially last year you should have been really embarassed since this CC thread bothers you. Your Iowa fans are exactly like the ISU fans you're crying about in this thread.

Likewise if you read this thread you can tell that half of the ISU fans are gigantic over the moon CC fans like you say you love Brock. So...no issue at all.

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
Do you honestly think Caitlin Clark is a bad passer or ball handler? Her assist to turnover ratio is pretty decent. I didn't say great. I honestly wonder how many of the turnovers she has were a result of a great pass that gets mishandled? I would guess a decent number.
No, but obviously not perfect. Do you honestly think every call not made against CC is a bad call because she seems to act like it. And that's my point on her TO numbers.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No, but obviously not perfect. Do you honestly think every call not made against CC is a bad call because she seems to act like it. And that's my point on her TO numbers.
CC speaks the truth, when they call a foul against the other player when they didn’t foul, she tells the ref that it shouldn’t count because she wasn’t touched.

• Haha
Reactions: Cupped

Hawktj

Dec 30, 2015
I think ISU fans appreciate CC skills. I haven't seen anybody say she's not good. That childish behavior she frequently has is the main sour grape here
Review the comments then cause people have focused 90% on the negatives. Was MJ childish? He was evicted from 11 games in his career due to double technicals. He got upset like all competitors of his level do. Was Angel Reese childish at the end of the championship game last year? Absolutely that was childish. Face it. If she was on ISU’s team this conversation wouldn’t even come up.

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines

$280 highest sold on TM before fees. That was section 105 row A.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Review the comments then cause people have focused 90% on the negatives. Was MJ childish? He was evicted from 11 games in his career due to double technicals. He got upset like all competitors of his level do. Was Angel Reese childish at the end of the championship game last year? Absolutely that was childish. Face it. If she was on ISU’s team this conversation wouldn’t even come up.

It would... it would just be a thread full of Iowa fans doing the same exact thing.