The Weather Channel Coming to YouTube TV

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This is the one channel I would like added to YTTV...and it looks like it is going to happen. I don't plan my day around the weather information I hear on The Weather Channel but I enjoy listening/seeing the general stories that are happening across the country. As for whatever else the Allen Media Group is or what it will bring to YTTV...I have no idea!

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Haven't watched the weather channel since college days basically. Have it, but the internet kinda killed it for me. In college, we would watch it for all the smokin' weather ladies they had.

Yeah...they have had some "talent" they put in front of the cameras for sure! I don't want to call it "mindless" viewing but it serves that purpose for me as it isn't sports or politics and some of the stories I find fascinating (weather related phenomena).

Reactions: BCClone

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I was wondering how YTTV was going to justify their next price hike. I'm sure the weather channel will bring in at least a $10 increase.

Reactions: cyfanatic

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I was wondering how YTTV was going to justify their next price hike. I'm sure the weather channel will bring in at least a $10 increase.

I doubt that...but I get it. I need to search up whatever Allen Media Group is because it says they will be bringing other content to YTTV but The Weather Channel will be first.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I doubt that...but I get it. I need to search up whatever Allen Media Group is because it says they will be bringing other content to YTTV but The Weather Channel will be first.
The only other programming they have are some courtroom tv "shows" and then access to a few local TV stations in the Midwest.

• Informative
Reactions: cyfanatic

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where can I get my Weather Channel parka with my last name on it? This always cracks me up!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron