The Undefeated on ESPN - Iowa Football PR Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Boy, go down that twitter wormhole. The ToE fans are completely yanking their nuts off over this.

He is beating CMC, has 10 win seasons in 2/3 years and just landed the top recruit in the state. Their fans are too busy bending the knee to KKKirk to realize what could be happening.

They are hiding behind the "committee needs to be more recent graduates" excuse. That way whatever power KKKirk has over recent players is still fresh. "Graduates of 10+ years ago ago have no way to relate to current kids..." Or they are adults now and realize how bad things were and currently still are!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Correct “alleged”. What about all the guys who allege it didn’t happen?
I find it hard to place the opinion of white kids from the Midwest over minorities when it comes to a situation like racial discrimination.

I’ve got a good idea. Maybe Iowa should hire an independent agency to look into their program and report their findings. Oh yeah, they did. And they found a lot.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
I find it hard to place the opinion of white kids from the Midwest over minorities when it comes to a situation like racial discrimination.

I’ve got a good idea. Maybe Iowa should hire an independent agency to look into their program and report their findings. Oh yeah, they did. And they found a lot.
A bunch of kids from urban populations come to the Midwest and don’t like the expectations. Racism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron