The 'Silent CF'er' sound-off thread

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was thinking about something. I have many friends who visit the site often, but never post. I imagine there are many, many others out there doing the same.

Just for a kick, how about all of you silent types give us a quick shout out to let us know you are here!

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I was the quite type for the first year or so, I think my first post was this past spring. Unless someone starts a thread that is completely their own opinion, I don't really pay attention to post counts and I don't think anyone else does either.

I'm not trying to steal this thread from the "silent CF'ers", I'm just trying to encourage you to get involved and share your knowledge.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
I was the quite type for the first year or so, I think my first post was this past spring. Unless someone starts a thread that is completely their own opinion, I don't really pay attention to post counts and I don't think anyone else does either.

I'm not trying to steal this thread from the "silent CF'ers", I'm just trying to encourage you to get involved and share your knowledge.

Well said. Seriously though, I just started. At times you learn a lot, and some other times you can laugh it up- Just jump in and let it all out.

Reactions: jaretac

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Hi, my name is Brian and I have only posted a few times. What exactly does this site do?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Hi, my name is Brian and I have only posted a few times. What exactly does this site do?

468724115_3a2c357f61.jpg

Is this you Brian?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron