The 'Silent CF'er' sound-off thread

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
lurked for almost 2 years , but now i got a few posts under my belt ...

look out world

visit daily and my girlfriend thinks we need to start a therapy group to handle my addiction to everything cyclonefanatic

she thinks i have issues

Go Clones

You do have an issue, her :wink:

Just a thought for you...might not wanna tell her you read that here :cool:

heshwar

Apr 11, 2006
This site is addictive....and I like it.

I can't remember what I did before but I am not going back. :biggrin:

Bryson

Aug 20, 2007
Ames, IA
First time I've posted as you can probably see.

I'm on this site regularly just reading peoples' thoughts and it's very strange to actually be typing something here. I'm a student at Iowa State and love Cyclone athletics. Maybe I'll make this a more regular thing, it's not so bad.

Reactions: keepngoal and Angie

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
lurked for almost 2 years , but now i got a few posts under my belt ...

look out world

visit daily and my girlfriend thinks we need to start a therapy group to handle my addiction to everything cyclonefanatic

she thinks i have issues

Go Clones

My wife says the same thing... She thinks I should give up "CF" for Lent next year.

I told her she should give up her nagging at me...

That didn't go over well...

Reactions: Flag Guy

natedog

May 10, 2007
I did not post much until I started playing this mafia game. Maybe some of my post will spread to these other threads.

Cyclonefanatic is a hell of a drug

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
I've been pretty silent, especially with how long I've been a member. But, I enjoy reading the site every day even if I don't post all that often.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
My wife says the same thing... She thinks I should give up "CF" for Lent next year.

I told her she should give up her nagging at me...

That didn't go over well...

just block one person and tell her that you gave up that particular persons posts. then you dont actually give up CF but she partially gets her wish.

then you unblock them after lent.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Welcome everyone that is new or kinda new!!! New participants means more views and input....i.e. a breath of fresh air around here! I lurked for a year or two myself.

For the other ones that are still hiding behind their flat screen, belly up to the keyboard and say hello!

Z

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, I'm one of them too. I'm here to stay current with what's going on, not to talk (usually).

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
just block one person and tell her that you gave up that particular persons posts. then you dont actually give up CF but she partially gets her wish.

then you unblock them after lent.

Might work... Can't block Brianhos or 22... They account for 50 % of the posts on this site...

bwboehm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 16, 2006
bwboehm, I may know you (seriously)....

Does your old man like cigars, tequila, and popcorn?
Think you got the wrong guy; the old man likes black velvet. Graduated in 06 and worked at Clydes.

bureshclone

May 30, 2006
Waverly, Iowa
Well, I live near the Minnesota boarder and we don't hear much about the Cyclones up here, so this is my way of keeping up. I just enjoy laughing at most of the posts written here. There are so many "experts" on this site. It's unbelievable. I graduated in 1990, so I suspect I'm older than most on this site.

Thanks everyone!:cute: