The price of slow-pitch softballs

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
Ever notice that the price of softballs ALWAYS go up in election years? Friggin' politicians. I'd say more but don't want the thread to end up in the cave.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
A thread about slow pitch softball prices gets 80 posts in 7 hours.

Only 4 of them were borderline helpful. . .

Jordanj6502

Jan 9, 2010
Ames
All of the posts seem to be on topic to me... That topic is just slightly broader than the OP may have intended. :yes:

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Is there something the matter?

Sorry, should have thrown this in.

file.php

I'm not mad, I'm impressed. The ability of the CF to derail a thread gets better every day.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I haven't heard yet, how was the golf ball harvest this fall? Or are we still waiting for numbers to come in from Brazil to see how that effects the supply? I'd really like to buy cheap golf balls this summer

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
We are seeing a large growth in the Asian market over the past couple of years. If the market in Africa starts taking off, we could see a bigger jump in softball prices.

Very exciting time to be a slow-pitch softball producer right now.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
According to recent reports, it appears that softball prices have lowered this week. If you are still needing some, I would head down to the store now.

I believe the price drop occured because of Jessica Simpson finally popping a kid out. She was literally eating more softballs than Sudan could produce.

Also, look for Antonio Brown to be a softball spokesman in the coming year due to his excellent ability to swing balls.

Hope you held out long enough to purchase at the premium price they are at now.
SWINGING-BALLS-ANTONIO-BROWN.gif