The Fran fade

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013

200.gif

clonestuckincedarrapids

Sep 7, 2017
A thread that has 400 pages because of your contributions.

True, but mostly because of the Hawkeye obsessed CyTwins. I get it, it’s his Internet personality, but it’s pretty sad. Imagine having so much time to devote to a school you supposedly don’t care about. I guess things get boring in between Toy Story 4 viewings. Yikes.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
True, but mostly because of the Hawkeye obsessed CyTwins. I get it, it’s his Internet personality, but it’s pretty sad. Imagine having so much time to devote to a school you supposedly don’t care about. I guess things get boring in between Toy Story 4 viewings. Yikes.
Checks out

I hate to say this, but Campbell can't seem to beat the hoks. I'm not saying we get rid of Campbell, but it makes me nervous
At least CPR could get the job done
Is it now fair to question CMC?
This thread and the obsession with Iowa continues to look bad. Another good win for them today.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No one from a team with 0 conference wins should be all conference. ZERO. Teams don't even take them serious. Pity votes are the only explanation.
Kansas State didn't have any players on 1st, 2nd, 3rd or HM All Conference last year. Why didn't they get any pity votes?

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I also said the same thing about Prohm. Funny you didn’t quote that. Happy I was wrong about CMC.
Checks out

I will. But I'm also skeptical of any coach until they show me something. Everyone is convinced CMC is the second coming, yet he can't beat an average Iowa team. If we are still without a decent bowl victory in the next years, will you agree with me?
So what is okay by you? 8-5 and losing the Alamo bowl? AND losing to Iowa?
Are folks really this obsessed with Iowa?! I love beating the Hoks as much as anyone else, but to talk about them day in and day out is why they claim we have the “little brother” syndrome.
This thread is going on 8k posts? And people wonder why the ToE calls us little brother?! Sad.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You are just being dumb. Zero conference wins and you think that's deserving of all conference honors. It's like being recognized for being the tallest dwarf.
No. I just think most of your takes are dumb. Irrespective of subject matter. Carry on.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What world do you live in that you don't think the #9 team would look past a 0 win team? Must be full of fairies, unicorns and pixie dust.
Are there racist football coaches in this land?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Lol I’m a hawkeye fan because I call you out on your hawkeye obsession? Wow.

Regardless, do you disagree with my thoughts on Prohm?

Will Prohm ever win a championship? Yesterday sucked. I understand why some have lost faith, but I still believe in these kids. We’ll get back on track against OU. clonestuckincedarrapids Post #324 Feb 24, 2019 Forum: Mens Basketball

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I guess I’m really bad at hiding it lol.

But why do you keep avoiding my question?
*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***
I unintentionally saw a clip of OSU slapping their name onto the board for the next round. Ugh, so frustrating. But... After having some time to cool off, they were the better team tonight. What a waste of a season. I’m not saying I want Prohm gone, but the seat is getting warm in my opinion.
clonestuckincedarrapids