The Fran fade

clonestuckincedarrapids

Sep 7, 2017
*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***
I unintentionally saw a clip of OSU slapping their name onto the board for the next round. Ugh, so frustrating. But... After having some time to cool off, they were the better team tonight. What a waste of a season. I’m not saying I want Prohm gone, but the seat is getting warm in my opinion.
clonestuckincedarrapids

Thanks, I was looking for this one.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***
I unintentionally saw a clip of OSU slapping their name onto the board for the next round. Ugh, so frustrating. But... After having some time to cool off, they were the better team tonight. What a waste of a season. I’m not saying I want Prohm gone, but the seat is getting warm in my opinion.
clonestuckincedarrapids
tenor.gif

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
He was doing that weird trolling last year when ISU was barely into conference play.
How is that trolling saying ISU has 0 wins in conference and that they do not deserve an all conference honor because of that? If you are offended or angry about that statement, I don't know what to tell you. They do have 0 wins. Bolton has shot 50% from the field 4 times in 13 games. His assist/turnover ratio is nearly 1/1. Those are facts. Just because you disagree doesn't make it trolling.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How is that trolling saying ISU has 0 wins in conference and that they do not deserve an all conference honor because of that? If you are offended or angry about that statement, I don't know what to tell you. They do have 0 wins. Bolton has shot 50% from the field 4 times in 13 games. His assist/turnover ratio is nearly 1/1. Those are facts. Just because you disagree doesn't make it trolling.
Again, I said you were trolling about that last year. Maybe you need reading comprehension lessons, I don't know.

But everyone here has seem you continue to lie. Literally any stat you post, should be fact checked.

• Agree
Reactions: Lineup

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Yeah. Iowa would totally have been leading if Gonzaga wasn’t on the court.
My Hawk homer father in law always says stupid **** like this about Gonzaga, too. About how they "play nobody" or "pounded another high school team tonight". Iowa fans are the worst, no respect for teams that took their lunch and ate it right in front of them.