The Fran fade

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Were those points earned or did he get pity fouls?
No one from a team with 0 conference wins should be all conference. ZERO. Teams don't even take them serious. Pity votes are the only explanation.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Just AWFUL shots with a ton of time left on the clock.
It's maddening how dumb they're every year. I'm glad you picked up on it because i think same thing every time I watch them. They should have more wins based off their talent every year but nobody would think that because it's Penn State

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No one from a team with 0 conference wins should be all conference. ZERO. Teams don't even take them serious. Pity votes are the only explanation.
Takes what serious? ISU?
Lon Kruger is an all time great and hall of fame coach, you dont think he took yesterday's game serious?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's maddening how dumb they're every year. I'm glad you picked up on it because i think same thing every time I watch them. They should have more wins based off their talent every year but nobody would think that because it's Penn State
It reminded me of how Fred hated, hated like 18-20 ft shots when he was here. Seemed like Penn State had a ton of those.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
You think Lon Kruger is going to stand for that?
It was his first win @ Hilton as a coach at OU.

Your trolling is just awful.
A coach can do and say whatever he wants. The players know it's a 0 win team. Do you think the players get up for this game like they do Texas Tech or Texas? No. No they don't. Did you ever play? I'm guessing no.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A coach can do and say whatever he wants. The players know it's a 0 win team. Do you think the players get up for this game like they do Texas Tech or Texas? No. No they don't. Did you ever play? I'm guessing no.
LOL. Oh boy, enlighten us with your intramural stories Benji.

• Dumb
  • Haha
Reactions: Die4Cy and Gitwitit

Help Support Us

Become a patron