Tang apology

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
He’d have to throw an assistant under the bus or take responsibility as a leader. Doubt he wants to do either so instead every ksu fan is left acting like a sad cult member.
Yep, no self accountability. If any person in any roll in life did this I'd have to say this person has moral issues. Claims on his Twitter page Jesus is #1. Hypocrite too.

Reactions: HFCS

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
After the blowout tonight he said "This one is my responsibility" as opposed to the last few that I guess were conspiracies against him by evil doers.
You're right, Jerome, losing your composure and casting about wild accusations probably led to your mediocre team losing focus.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
After the blowout tonight he said "This one is my responsibility" as opposed to the last few that I guess were conspiracies against him by evil doers.
Starting to get Prohm vibes from Tang. Maybe he just really isn't a very good coach, just a decent recruiter who was a great assistant.

I don't watch enough KSU ball to have an opinion about how well coached they really are or aren't.

letsgostate

Nov 4, 2006
Tang's actions have caused his team to lose focus and now they are in a three game losing streak. Next game for them is the worst team in the conference. If they lose at OSU its the beginning of the end for Tang. He's a nutjob.

Reactions: VeloClone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Starting to get Prohm vibes from Tang. Maybe he just really isn't a very good coach, just a decent recruiter who was a great assistant.

I don't watch enough KSU ball to have an opinion about how well coached they really are or aren't.

If you just believe hard enough in Jesus the lord your basketball team will always make the big dance. NEVER WORKS.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

For different reasons the result is going to be similar. Both in over their heads, just different temperaments and different weaknesses.

Nowell is not going to be an NBA star but at the college level he was every bit as dominant if not more than Tyrese and THT Prohm had to win the B12T.

Cyclones125

May 3, 2016
Tang seems like a sleazy used car salesman. It's a shame because I actually liked the KSU athletic program before this. I'd imagine they only put up with his douchiness for as long as winning lasts.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Tang seems like a sleazy used car salesman. It's a shame because I actually liked the KSU athletic program before this. I'd imagine they only put up with his douchiness for as long as winning lasts.
I feel for you. I have hated that program for years. But I did like Tang, (sounds dirty), before this past week. Every trip I went there was miserable. And their online presence is almost hawk-level.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
What’s your issue with Christians?

You're too sensitive if you read that as an attack on Christians.

Tang FREAKS OUT if fans of any team use "curse words" but is totally fine with his assistant coaches calling student managers "Mother F***ers".

If your version of Christianity doesn't celebrate that kind of hypocrisy I'm sure nobody has any problem with it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I interpret his remark differently than you. That’s all

Can't you see he's talking about the rampant hypocrisy of Tang and others?

Toughen up. I can't imagine if some of you people weren't a part of a gigantic 72% mega demographic majority.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
If you just believe hard enough in Jesus the lord your basketball team will always make the big dance. NEVER WORKS.

I don't think a belief in Jesus and making the big dance are mutually exclusive. I DO think the way Tang is going about it is questionable, at best.

• Funny
Reactions: CascadeClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron