Talen Horton-Tucker next year

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't know if you're trying to match the absurdness of his post or are just unfamiliar with what Collison achieved.

I am saying the upside is higher than the downside. You will notice both comparisons have the name Nick.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
THT the #6 shooting guard in the 2018 class according to Rivals. Evans specifically identifies him as the "best fit" in terms of college destination.

Evans: “We are a bit higher on Talen Horton-Tucker compared to other outlets thanks to his incremental improvements, versatile abilities and willingness to compete like he hasn’t seen a minute of playing time in over a month. The top-35 wing found the ideal home at Iowa Stateand while the Cyclones are suffering through a down year, they have begun to accumulate quality pieces that should help them bounce back. Though a little shorter, there are some similarities between Horton-Tucker and Georges Niang. Sporting point guard skills but in a wing’s body, Horton-Tucker will be used immediately for his all-around skillset and next to stud freshman Lindell Wigginton, he should create noise in more ways than one.”

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Customer service
In January 2018, Big Baller Brand was given an F grade by the Better Business Bureau, which said that Big Baller Brand "has a pattern of complaints", specifically that many customers have had to wait "weeks or even months to receive their order". Some customers alleged that they have received the wrong merchandise or even nothing at all, and that it had been difficult to contact the company.[12]

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

THT was apparently contacted by Big Baller Brand to play in their startup league. While I’m not too worried about them swooping in and taking him I did think it was pretty funny.

After seeing how bad his 2 kids have done since he sent them overseas because in his mind it was the best way to prepare them for the NBA why would anyone want to associate with anything that involves LaVar Ball? I really feel sorry for his kids, he's hyped them up so much and has already become a huge distraction for the Lakers, why would anyone want to draft one of his kids and have to put up with the drama that comes with it? His shoe deal turned into a big joke too with all the major brands saying no thanks to his crazy proposals, do you really want to put the fate of your career with that man?

• Disagree
Reactions: MartinCy

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
After seeing how bad his 2 kids have done since he sent them overseas because in his mind it was the best way to prepare them for the NBA why would anyone want to associate with anything that involves LaVar Ball? I really feel sorry for his kids, he's hyped them up so much and has already become a huge distraction for the Lakers, why would anyone want to draft one of his kids and have to put up with the drama that comes with it? His shoe deal turned into a big joke too with all the major brands saying no thanks to his crazy proposals, do you really want to put the fate of your career with that man?
I bet LaVar and Alford partied together every weekend.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Just curious, based off what are you saying his kids have done bad overseas? From what I’ve seen they’ve been decent.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I know the chances of THT going to that league are slim to none, but still that guy has gone from a mild annoyance to directly ******* with an ISU recruit. **** that guy! If he wants to destroy the future of his own kids fine, but leave everyone else out of it!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron