Talen Horton-Tucker cuts list to 3 (ISU is on it)

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
obligatory

7drHiqr.gif

Reactions: FerShizzle

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
Okay, I missed following THT thing since yesterday. Just checked the CBs flipped to Iowa State. Is this real!:rolleyes:

Yep! And almost all the crystal balls from 10/26 on are ISU! Most of Illinois ones are from few days ago!

D

Deleted member 8507

Looking at the CBs shows the level of uncertainty. All but two CBs have changed/cast in last four days. The oldest is an ISU from 10/05/17 and the GT guy who still has GT in his prediction (even though it was on 10/1017). Twelve have been changed today already, with most swinging back to ISU.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Why don't someone enlighten the rest of us.....just how much calling, texting, face timing, etc. is going on right now between THT and the coaches of the three schools? Or is the protocol to leave the dude in peace leading up to the announcement?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Why don't someone enlighten the rest of us.....just how much calling, texting, face timing, etc. is going on right now between THT and the coaches of the three schools? Or is the protocol to leave the dude in peace leading up to the announcement?
I bet Mack and Prohm gave him a call, or shot him a text at least. But I think most coaches know that you can only change a kids mind so much from one more discussion.

Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Last night MIF and Ayo were cool with him coming to Illinois but changed their mind this morning right. You have to understand how this sounds less that believable right? You guys have been great over here so I'm not trying to be a jerk but cmon you can't really believe all that can you?
And honestly you can't believe that it could be true if he selects ISU today? Have you ever been lied to? Gotten cold feet?

Seems extremely reasonable that the MIF group said it was fine until THT said he was actually interested in UI and then when it was put-up-or-shut-up time MIF balked on their previous statements. Literally happens thousands of times a day, every day in sports, politics, etc.

Just because he ends up selecting ISU does not mean he was always going that way.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron