Talen Horton-Tucker cuts list to 3 (ISU is on it)

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Guys. He was going to Illinois. No matter what you want to tell yourself. Love THT. Going to be a big time player. Hope he turns into the big time college player. I know he certainly can be. Maybe a Maui matchup in 2018 between the two ?!?! Cheers

It doesn't matter to me if I won $10 million playing the lotto or if it was willed to me. I still got $10 million.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
When are we going to get the word Pollard scheduled a Home and Home with Illinois? Next year, maybe 2 years. In not done yet Jamie better start making some calls. ;-)

Considering the players now both programs are going head to heat for and the drama surrounding would get eyes and would be an instant sellout.

• Agree
Reactions: CyJeans

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
When are we going to get the word Pollard scheduled a Home and Home with Illinois? Next year, maybe 2 years. In not done yet Jamie better start making some calls. ;-)

Considering the players now both programs are going head to heat for and the drama surrounding would get eyes and would be an instant sellout.

Every game ISU plays is an instant sellout.

Kritscd11

Sep 6, 2017
Last night MIF and Ayo were cool with him coming to Illinois but changed their mind this morning right. You have to understand how this sounds less that believable right? You guys have been great over here so I'm not trying to be a jerk but cmon you can't really believe all that can you?
I hear ya man. Just posting what is from a credible source. But hey, it's Chicago. Be glad it's a good one. 6'6" about 7 ft plus wingspan. Love tht.

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
Okay, I missed following THT thing since yesterday. Just checked the CBs flipped to Iowa State. Is this real!:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: ComCY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I hear ya man. Just posting what is from a credible source. But hey, it's Chicago. Be glad it's a good one. 6'6" about 7 ft plus wingspan. Love tht.

I think Illinois told a lot of people a lot of things that were never true and fooled them all. Obviously that's just my opinion.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Okay, I missed following THT thing since yesterday. Just checked the CBs flipped to Iowa State. Is this real!:rolleyes:
images

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
Gotta say, the Illini fans coming to this board have been great all in all. Hope you all decide to stick around. I just think they're getting caught up a bit in the Chicago media trying to prove themselves with a big story, jumping the gun, and then backtracking over it to save face. I don't know the Illini beat squids enough, but I would assume the competition is pretty fierce over there so everyone wants to get ahead with the big story to make that big jump and get some credibility on the beat. Almost seems like when Hines let out his big hotel spending saga story. Squids gonna squid.

But I also love conspiracy theories so what the hell do I know? THT to Xavier would just make this all the better. But I still think everything that we've seen to this point means an ISU commitment tonight. Quote me when I'm 100% wrong on all counts.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Last night MIF and Ayo were cool with him coming to Illinois but changed their mind this morning right. You have to understand how this sounds less that believable right? You guys have been great over here so I'm not trying to be a jerk but cmon you can't really believe all that can you?
It was never cool it seems, more like an ongoing truce was trying to be negotiated. Talks broke down today. THT is told Illinois offer is no longer valid

• Funny
Reactions: goclones69 and k123

Illinisavant

Oct 23, 2017
I hate to agree with you about this but I agree with you about this. However, I counter with this, "So is Rick Pitino".

I know there's really no evidence that Underwood's done anything wrong but I'm throwing all kinds of sh*t against the wall right now in hopes of it sticking.

Example: Jerry Orbach went to Illinois and he tried to put Baby in the corner!

Hahaha. And alumnus Gene Hackman tried to murder Superman.

Even with all the CB tomfoolery, I still think it's ISU. We'll know soon enough.

dickdewater

Mar 16, 2016
This whole process happening on the day of his annoucement on live tv is really crappy by the IL media and Chicago AAU twitter folks. They are simply burning bridges at this point. I feel for THT and his family no matter where he goes. Has to be stressful..Let him have his day and after today then if u want to comment publicly on twitter etc..then so be it i guess..THT seems like a great kid and sure hope he chooses ISU but wish him best wherever that may be.

Much like my job, $$$ makes it worth it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron