Talen Horton-Tucker cuts list to 3 (ISU is on it)

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
If you have not already done so, go to post 999 and watch the video of the interview he did with media at the event. What a well spoken young man and he clearly chose Iowa State as the best place for him.

Also, when I was 16 I did not look like I was 18-20 like he does, I am not sure I shaved the whole year I was 16!!

Look forward to watching him play and his physical appearance reminds me more of Royce White than Georges. Appears to be a very bright young man.

Reactions: isutrevman

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
He isn't connected though....

What happened to your other post? It was great. Although I think the backcourt Illinois was trying to replicate was the Deron Williams/Dee Brown/Luther Head backcourt.

It still kills me Dee Brown got most of the hype out of that backcourt.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
At 6'5 w/ a 7 foot wingspan, his build reminds me of Burton. Obviously not as muscular, but he's still very young and Burton was built like a bulldozer.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
At 6'5 w/ a 7 foot wingspan, his build reminds me of Burton. Obviously not as muscular, but he's still very young and Burton was built like a bulldozer.
I don’t remember a young guard like THT.
Imo his build is that of a slightly smaller (younger) Nader, but his game is different. He’s more a guard than Nader was at this point imo. Perhaps some compare him to Burton as he’s fresh in our minds, but Burton was a superior athlete and not as skilled at 16.

He’s already a very versatile guard with good size, and in that way I think he could eventually be used like late 2014 Kane (once Morris started sharing pg duties). I look forward to seeing what a Prohm can do with him.