Help: SuperFanatics

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Is it worth it? Considering going super fanatic

Sure. CF is worth all that and more. Don't do it for the great perks (like the Dumb emoji). Do it to support the site.

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Will the Patreon model eventually shift to this?

I was going to shift, but decided to add SuperFanatic without cancelling my Patreon. Not sure I'll continue, but I like supporting this site.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Still getting the grub hub pop up each time I open. Anyone else ?

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Apparently I'm still getting charged for this even though I don't have a Superfanatic upgrade anymore, any advice @ChrisMWilliams ? Tried emailing the email address attached to the payment but no response.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Apparently I'm still getting charged for this even though I don't have a Superfanatic upgrade anymore, any advice @ChrisMWilliams ? Tried emailing the email address attached to the payment but no response.

Weird. I specifically remember emailing you about this last month. Please send me a PM cuz obviously you're not getting the emails. I can get you refunded. I"ll look into this later today

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I have an upgrade question.. Currently have Patron Account giving $5 per month. This was set up before Super Fanatic was an option. Would like to go to SuperFanatic T2.

Do I need to change both Patron Acct and upgrade in my CF profile? Or, will do I need to cancel the old $5 payment on Patron and start over? Or, will changing one cause the other to change?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I have an upgrade question.. Currently have Patron Account giving $5 per month. This was set up before Super Fanatic was an option. Would like to go to SuperFanatic T2.

Do I need to change both Patron Acct and upgrade in my CF profile? Or, will do I need to cancel the old $5 payment on Patron and start over? Or, will changing one cause the other to change?

Thanks for the question. They are separate to one another so you'll need to go into Patreon and cancel that one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron