SOURCE- Campbell signs with ISU

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Their have been a lot of great head coaches from Ohio. Let's hope he's the next on that long list!!!

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
If we ever win a National Title in basketball or a Conference Title in football are we allowed a 48 hour period on this site where people aren't allowed to complain about that coach or his players?

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
While we're at it, can we get rid of that stupid "Let me Mayor Coach" and every single stupid imitation of it that followed? It was funny when Ames' mayor said it, it was cute when ISU fans mimicked it for years, but Hoiberg isn't even here anymore and it's not even close to clever anymore.

Nah, that one really needs to die. It wasnt funny about a week after it happened.

I've seen a lot of upsetting stuff posted on this board but this takes the cake. Let Me Mayor Coach isn't funny and needs to go? I think the two of you owe all of CF an apology. You can't just insult our mantra and get away with it.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010

That's an interview the same way this is a European import car:

Red_Yugo_GV_in_Junction_Triangle,_Toronto,_Canada_2.jpg

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I've seen a lot of upsetting stuff posted on this board but this takes the cake. Let Me Mayor Coach isn't funny and needs to go? I think the two of you owe all of CF an apology. You can't just insult our mantra and get away with it.

It's freaking stupid and makes you look like an idiot, but if punching it out is your thing fire away I guess.

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
Was Tommy Birch...it's better than some things he's been known to spend his free time doing....
1) it was a group of media members, not just Tommy there.

2) go easy on the guy. None of that would've been a big deal to anyone if he hadn't been a media member.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Lol really? I hope the hour plus waiting for the plane was worth the 20 seconds video clip (It wasn't).

I highly doubt they were waiting for an hour. Prob sat in their vehicles for 10-15 mins, and once they saw the plane land, they got out.

Help Support Us

Become a patron