Sonya Heitshusen was forced out at Ch 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Someone needs to attend a firearm safety class. JFC you should never have your finger on the trigger unless you attend to send a bullet down range.
It almost seems like when you're married to a career police officer, you could pick up a few lessons here and there. But, also don't handle firearms when under the influence.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Whole lot of Donna Dogooders in here telling me I can't get drunk and wildly fire my gun in my own house now.

After hearing the police chief in Philadelphia mention that when the two cops got shot over the 4th holiday, that it could have started with people and "celebratory gunfire" I was like.... WTF??

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Was she the anchor who had the DUI a while back too?

In all honesty....does she need help?

Nope, she just needs another cushy political job. That should get her on the right track.

Does the state auditor of a state with a population of 3 million really need a dedicated comms person? What is that salary?

Does the auditor for let’s say, Franklin county, OH get a dedicated comms person?

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
You can’t really hold the lawsuit thing against her.
You're right. I'm not holding the lawsuit against her. In fact, I support her even more because of it. I'm just suggesting that it's not exactly positive PR for her election campaign.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
After hearing the police chief in Philadelphia mention that when the two cops got shot over the 4th holiday, that it could have started with people and "celebratory gunfire" I was like.... WTF??

Was in Chicago for the new years back in the 90s. The area is now gentrified, but back then it had some characters.

The amount of gunfire was spectacular.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Nope, she just needs another cushy political job. That should get her on the right track.

Does the state auditor of a state with a population of 3 million really need a dedicated comms person? What is that salary?

Does the auditor for let’s say, Franklin county, OH get a dedicated comms person?

1657205727184.png

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Someone needs to attend a firearm safety class. JFC you should never have your finger on the trigger unless you attend to send a bullet down range.

I suppose it’s theoretically possible that the Glock had been modified, but it typically would take ~5lbs to pull a trigger. I feel like a safety course would maybe not address the underlying issue(s).

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Just and FYI but the State "Auditor" and County "Auditor" while both having "Auditor" in their titles do not do anything remotely similar.

The State Auditor actually performs financial statement, compliance and other audit/attestation engagements that are required by state/federal laws or are asked for by the government/citizens.

A County Auditor helps set county budgets, oversees county elections, etc, but does NOT do anything with auditing. In fact when doing a audit of a county government you work with the Treasurers office mainly and have little to nothing to do with the County Auditor's Office.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Just and FYI but the State "Auditor" and County "Auditor" while both having "Auditor" in their titles do not do anything remotely similar.

The State Auditor actually performs financial statement, compliance and other audit/attestation engagements that are required by state/federal laws or are asked for by the government/citizens.

A County Auditor helps set county budgets, oversees county elections, etc, but does NOT do anything with auditing. In fact when doing a audit of a county government you work with the Treasurers office mainly and have little to nothing to do with the County Auditor's Office.
I would like to unsubscribe from Auditor Facts.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Sounds like alcohol was also involved. She clearly has an issue with booze.

The Iowa Field Report looks like a right wing propaganda publication, and I use the term publication loosely.

They say alcohol was involved in this incident. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any evidence of that.

I'm so sick of Republicans distorting and lying for political gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.