Single Game Tickets: On Sale Starting Tuesday-Thursday

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I don't understand why there isn't a season ticket discount. The face value of all my tickets is $375 PLUS I need to make a donation to the Cyclones Club. It got me thinking - why not just buy single game tickets and save the donation money?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I don't understand why there isn't a season ticket discount. The face value of all my tickets is $375 PLUS I need to make a donation to the Cyclones Club. It got me thinking - why not just buy single game tickets and save the donation money?

The values printed on the $375 season ticket add up to $375, just like the values printed on other levels add up to that level.

If you were to buy each game individually at full price, it would be around $400.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Should I just buy season hillside tickets? Only reason I ask is for Iowa and Texas games. Might as well, can probably come close to even or at least make half my money back on the other games I dont use.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Should I just buy season hillside tickets? Only reason I ask is for Iowa and Texas games. Might as well, can probably come close to even or at least make half my money back on the other games I dont use.

That might be your best bet if you want hillside for texas as well

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
That might be your best bet if you want hillside for texas as well

Thats what I did. I bought 4 hillside season tickets. Just going to try and sell the ones I dont use as I will be coming from 2-3 hours away and cant make every single game. So pumped! I haven't had season tickets in 3 years now.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
I just got off the phone with the ticket office. All Iowa seating is absolutely gone, including hillside. There were no seats at 9:15 when I first talked to them this morning. Only a limited number of hillside even left for UNI game.

If you want to go to that game really bad there are still season tickets available that will end up being cheaper than stubhub I imagine. I ordered mine at 5 this evening so I am sure there are a few left.

If someone already noted that I apologize.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron