Season Tickets Arrived Today

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
A2 is by the Alumni Center.

So does A2 still have grass on the west side by the Alumni center? If not I'll be one of those fighting for the grassy ditch. Hopefully they dont plan on wrecking everthing and no longer have first come first serve.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
So does A2 still have grass on the west side by the Alumni center? If not I'll be one of those fighting for the grassy ditch. Hopefully they dont plan on wrecking everthing and no longer have first come first serve.

You'll have to beat us there. :smile:there seems to be very little grass next to the ALumni center. so the ditch might have to work.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Sorry if this was already covered, but why aren't the tickets bar coded this year?

They are using RFID technology this year so they can track each individual ticket and ensure that no one tries to re-enter after halftime. It also provides Pollard a very sophisicated computer model of traffic flow around the stadium, restrooms, and conessions. It will help for future enhancements and to ensure that the urinal to fan ratio is sufficient.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I do believe the number below the Lot number is simply is the pass number for that lot. About 3 years ago they oversold the lots. Showed up late for a game once, had a pass, and there were no spots left. That torqued me off.

There were two other big issues:
(1) People taking up more than one space
(2) People, already parked, taking the pass from their vehicle and giving it to a buddy waiting in line

Jerry1982

Sep 3, 2006
NE Iowa
I've been vacationing, got home yesterday and found tickets in the pile of mail. I ordered some single game tickets and they're not included. Should they have been? Anybody know?
Parking in C5 - gold. Last year A2 - cardinal.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron