Scott Frost and Nebraska Under Investigation

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Remember when many here thought we should hire frost?

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
So the B1G officials secretly recorded these violations? So this is payback for nebraska going against B1G during covid stuff? No way nebraska is just cutting their losses and moving on. Their ego will make this worse.
but didn't kNU put out something not long ago about how they saved the B1G last season by contesting the no play decision? Nebraska is the hero/savior of the conference.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Carl Pellii was after a big donors wife, proven.
Solich has was canned because he refused to fire TO ‘s hold over coaches until too late. TO was a early Art Briles. Bob Devaney and his coaches were known to hit the “Eagles” clubs hard out recruiting. Devaney was the only one you would want to have a drink with, quite the wit.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Granted, many intelligent people can glance at this news, perhaps chuckle and move on with their lives. But you know who can't do that? Frost can't do that. He said his team wouldn't be distracted going forward. But will Frost be distracted? My guess is yes. Maybe that's what someone wanted. After all, Nebraska's had a quiet preseason camp. It seemed to be building legitimate momentum toward the Aug. 28 opener. There's been a quiet confidence among players. Maybe the operation will proceed uninterrupted. But you wonder.

Guys, the team had a quiet confidence! Now they are going to be derailed before the season! It's a conspiracy and the only reason why NU might suck again!

The NU local media is just absolutely absurd.

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Super random, but stumbled across this article when looking up some of the old Big 8/12 schools.

When Colorado won the NC title in 1990, they didn’t win a consensus because GA Tech beat them by one vote in the coaches poll.

Which brings us to this tidbit:

1629600588487.png

Sounds like Nebraska

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Let's not get hasty. They had the number 1 defense in the nation giving up something like 9 points a game. I don't think anyone would have scored 70 on them.
Meh...65, :jimlad: I mean I believe all 8 of those turnovers resulted in 0 pts. But yes I may be exaggerating a bit. But I do find it hard to believe today we would not score on 8 turnovers.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Meh...65, :jimlad: I mean I believe all 8 of those turnovers resulted in 0 pts. But yes I may be exaggerating a bit. But I do find it hard to believe today we would not score on 8 turnovers.
I see where you are going. I guess I wasn't assuming that this year's squad would have necessarily gotten the 8 turnovers.

Carry on...

Reactions: 2speedy1