Roll Call: Cy's House of Trivia

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
This was a LOT of fun. (Firmly Entrenched in S4 here), too bad its only once a year.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Absolutely fantastic time. The coaches that are at the university are great people.

28 out of 53. Snowball's Chance. 3 points in round 2 really screwed us.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
They were fine and did good job. PA system made them hard to hear, but it worked ok with the av system

We had a great time and great team.

We took 6th, and our team name took 4th

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Had a great time in the second year I did it...the team placed about in the middle but we made one he** of a beer pyramid. We also got pretty lucky and get Bret Meyer, Brian Petersen (who was good sport about fielding questions about CB) and Jamie Pollard who was very friendly and personable. Did anyone get Tom Herman at their table...and was that Mensa mind of him helpful?

CyAg

May 22, 2006
When I talked to him, I think he had already made a few contributions to your pyramid.

Seemed like a great person.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Had a great time in the second year I did it...the team placed about in the middle but we made one he** of a beer pyramid. We also got pretty lucky and get Bret Meyer, Brian Petersen (who was good sport about fielding questions about CB) and Jamie Pollard who was very friendly and personable. Did anyone get Tom Herman at their table...and was that Mensa mind of him helpful?

We had Coach Herman at our table for a round. Great guy--pretty smart. I told him I was going to put some stuff on the message boards about him, and how much of a hearthrob he is. So, Coach, there you go.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron