Roll Call: Cy's House of Trivia

cgwarrior33

Mar 27, 2006
Norwalk, Iowa
I know its a little ways away, but this will be my first Cy's House of Trivia and I am highly excited. I was told by someone in the group I am going with that it will "Be the greatest night of your life, next to the first time you had sex. But let's be honest, there isn't much that can top being a horny teenager and a pair of boobs in your face. It may not have boobs, but it will be just as sweet."

I was just wondering how many of us CFer's are gonna be there.....and if it will live up to this billing....

Go Clones!

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA
I honestly have no idea what it's even about. This would be the first year I'd ever be able to even able to go to the spring game...

howie71

Feb 1, 2007
IT is a great time. This will be our groups second trip and the first trip was a blast. Great time to meet new coaches, talk to players and get on the floor of Hilton! The drinks and the food won't hurt either. We liked it so much last year, that we broke off from the group and are bringing two other groups!

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA
IT is a great time. This will be our groups second trip and the first trip was a blast. Great time to meet new coaches, talk to players and get on the floor of Hilton! The drinks and the food won't hurt either. We liked it so much last year, that we broke off from the group and are bringing two other groups!

OK so I said I know nothing about it. Now all I get is "it's a great time"

WTF is it??

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
We will be there again... I have already assigned reading lists to my team in effort to improve on last years **** poor effort...

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Is it fun? Yes.

Would I rather spend the night with boobs in my face? Without a doubt.

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA
Ok so it's basically like a quiz bowl. What would **** me off is knowing the answer and then seeing the teams f it up!

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Well, fortunately or unfortunately, I'll be at Cy's House of Trivia that night.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I will be there and swear to make more of an attempt to focus on the questions instead of the free beer...it will be difficult.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Wayne Bolt, is that you?

No, but my squad was "lucky" enough to have Bolt as one of our guest teammates for one round. We could not figure out how the guy was that loaded with the Spring Game only being over for about an hour or so...

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
No, but my squad was "lucky" enough to have Bolt as one of our guest teammates for one round. We could not figure out how the guy was that loaded with the Spring Game only being over for about an hour or so...

No doubt. Watching that guy wander about the floor of Hilton pointing to random women and trying to hit on people did make me laugh. I don't know if he thinks he can still drink as much as when he had 200+ more pounds, or if that's how he always is.

Anyway, not the guy you'd picture leading a defense...until you saw our defense.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
No doubt. Watching that guy wander about the floor of Hilton pointing to random women and trying to hit on people did make me laugh. I don't know if he thinks he can still drink as much as when he had 200+ more pounds, or if that's how he always is.

Anyway, not the guy you'd picture leading a defense...until you saw our defense.

Alot made sense this year after meeting Bolt last year. I like to envision Chizik giving Bolt the job after they had both been out on a 2 night bender...

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
So, any more word on any one else that will be there? I'll be at the Snowball's Chance table. We won't be winning, but we'll be having fun!

HuskyCy5

Jan 23, 2009
Bolt was awesome.. of course if I'd had known how bad his defense was gonna be I might have been as plowed as he was.

Our group is just hoping all our "members" make it to the trivia... we had a problem with that last year...

It is really fun... can't wait to talk to the football coaches...

Side note, what is the special at the West Towne Pub on Saturdays?

Or better question, what's the best place to go on a Saturday Night after Trivia in Ames!!

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Bolt was awesome.. of course if I'd had known how bad his defense was gonna be I might have been as plowed as he was.

Our group is just hoping all our "members" make it to the trivia... we had a problem with that last year...

It is really fun... can't wait to talk to the football coaches...

Side note, what is the special at the West Towne Pub on Saturdays?

Or better question, what's the best place to go on a Saturday Night after Trivia in Ames!!

I would stay out of Campustown, being VIESHEA and all. We hit West Towne last year--don't remember any specials. Do you need specials after free beer?

Help Support Us

Become a patron