Rodney Terry is the perfect fit for Texas Basketball

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
If I was a Texas fan I'd laugh at how obsessed with Texas a lot of ISU fans are. It's ******* pathetic. Just proves how important they were to the conference that some of you are butthurt so bad. The only people "owned" here are the ISU fans.

You know what's "******* pathetic" bringing up Iowa State after winning an NCAA tournament game against not Iowa State.

But by all mean keep licking those UT boots... sorry the rest of us don't have warm fuzzies for the school that has twice tried to ruin this conference and by proxy Iowa State.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I love texas, NOT. I will love it when they are gone, now, after what they have done.

Not our choice, but they were given all the royalties, all the warm fuzzies for being one of the kingpins of the conference. Texas, led by their constant greed, nearly killed my beloved conference. They are off now to greener pastures. Didn't seem like they ever paused to say thankyou for, well, anything. They are Texas and that is likely beneath them. We still have them for one more year. It will only get worse next year, for them.

The Big 12 is no longer their conference. We no longer will leave the door open or light on. We no longer need to give them the welcome mat.

Their coach should know better than to bring this up. Just let it go. It is what it is now. We will never love or forgive Texas.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Why is he bringing this up during March Madness? Did somebody ask a question about it? Did Iowa State fans chant at Hunter during Rounds 1/2 in Des Moines? Or was he just still butt-hurt from the game in Ames?

Reactions: CyNews

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I love texas, NOT. I will love it when they are gone, now, after what they have done.

Not our choice, but they were given all the royalties, all the warm fuzzies for being one of the kingpins of the conference. Texas, led by their constant greed, nearly killed my beloved conference. They are off now to greener pastures. Didn't seem like they ever paused to say thankyou for, well, anything. They are Texas and that is likely beneath them. We still have them for one more year. It will only get worse next year, for them.

The Big 12 is no longer their conference. We no longer will leave the door open or light on. We no longer need to give them the welcome mat.

Their coach should know better than to bring this up. Just let it go. It is what it is now. We will never love or forgive Texas.
They killed the SWC and basically banished Rice/SMU to the shadow realm of sports. And that was a conference with nearly 90 years of tradition.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
They killed the SWC and basically banished Rice/SMU to the shadow realm of sports. And that was a conference with nearly 90 years of tradition.
Arkansas was the first to leave on their own years before the Big 12 formed and the SWC died.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
My guess with Terry is they keep him as the coach to hold on to the recruits they have coming in and because the team did well but he will flame out pretty fast because this team is just loaded with good experienced players and he doesn't really need to do much. They will be looking for a new coach again within 2-3 years.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Any athlete that leaves for the money and talks crap on the way out of town is going to get the business from the fans. Don’t like it? Tough, it’s the way it is now. Just because they are college athletes doesn’t give them a pass.

All decisions have repercussions.

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
I wasn't down low enough to hear specifics.

But after Tyrese tweeted Hinson after the ISU/Pitt game he deserves whatever bad **** happens to him.
I'm not seeing a tweet/reply/like from Tyrese to Hinson at all. Link?