Roderick Bobbitt Indian Hills CC

Packnasty

Mar 8, 2013
Pella
I've went to the game on Friday down there. He's probably ihcc's best guard and got more minutes than anyone else on the team. He'd be a great get, no doubt. More of a pg than a sg

Packnasty

Mar 8, 2013
Pella
I would also be thrilled if Freddy locked up Malik dime for 2015. Dude's a great shot blocker with an awesome high top fade

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I've went to the game on Friday down there. He's probably ihcc's best guard and got more minutes than anyone else on the team. He'd be a great get, no doubt. More of a pg than a sg

I would also be thrilled if Freddy locked up Malik dime for 2015. Dude's a great shot blocker with an awesome high top fade
If Bobbitt had an outside shot and his old explosiveness he would be a heck of a late pick-up. I think he is their best pg, but Scott and perhaps Medford are better guards IMO. Considering they are all underclassmen, IHCC has the talent of a Big12 team.

Washington would be a bigger get than Dime IMO. Team him up with Williams from IWCC , Georges, and McKay in the post with Nader on the wing, and we have FF level frontcourt.

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Someone posted about his stats taking a hit as the season has gone on. Might not be the guy we are looking for but who knows. To answer your question....no idea.

This isn't true at all... IHCC is ranked #1 and he is the best player on the team. He is still averaging...
16 pts, 6 rebs, 5 asts & 4 stls per game. He just had his 4th triple double of the season against Clinton. He had 17 pts, 10 asts, 10 stls & 4 rebs in that game.

IHCC win this past weekend was against SCC to take over 1st in their league. In that game Bobbitt had 21 pts. He made 5-9 3's and also was a perfect 4-4 from the ft line. In his game last night Bobbitt made 4-8 3's, was 9-10 from the line with a total of 23 points.

He has a decent shot from 3. He has made 43 3's for the season and is shooting 35% from there. Not bad. Also is very good at getting to the free throw line. He averages 5 made fts/game & shoots 80% from the line.

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
This isn't true at all... IHCC is ranked #1 and he is the best player on the team. He is still averaging...
16 pts, 6 rebs, 5 asts & 4 stls per game. He just had his 4th triple double of the season against Clinton. He had 17 pts, 10 asts, 10 stls & 4 rebs in that game.

IHCC win this past weekend was against SCC to take over 1st in their league. In that game Bobbitt had 21 pts. He made 5-9 3's and also was a perfect 4-4 from the ft line. In his game last night Bobbitt made 4-8 3's, was 9-10 from the line with a total of 23 points.

He has a decent shot from 3. He has made 43 3's for the season and is shooting 35% from there. Not bad. Also is very good at getting to the free throw line. He averages 5 made fts/game & shoots 80% from the line.

looks ok, I guess. But I think Fred is looking for a guard who is a little more complete.

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa

Thanks for the update cloneraslin!

looks ok, I guess. But I think Fred is looking for a guard who is a little more complete.

What makes him not complete in your eyes?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE

Good to hear. I was just going off what another guy posted. I have not seen the kid play. Hope we get him locked down then.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there

Well, he is shooting only 27.3% in 6 conference games, while shooting 34% overall (26 games). He is a capable, but streaky shooter. Keep in mind the IHCC pace and style of play when looking at their stats.
Is he the best player? I think he could help us, but Medford and Scott are very good, especially Scott (if we had room I would take all three). Imo Scott is exactly what we need and it is too bad Vaughn played us. I do think Bobbitt is still getting back to his old form after not playing last season.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Is Bobbit fast/quick like Staten from WVU or Woodard from OU?

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Is Dime not a starter for IHCC. 6'9 cat coming off the bench. Yikes.Pretty impressive team. Some of you old dudes might remember years ago Briar Cliff college had the "Panama Pipeline" really talented athletes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron