Roderick Bobbitt Indian Hills CC

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Last Wednesday Bobbitt went for 31 points (five 3P's), eight assists, and four steals. The game prior the two freshmen posts, Washington and Manyang, combined for 55. IHCC is loaded with those guys, plus their leading scorer Scott (ASU), 2nd leading scorer Medford (Baylor), and Winters (Washington) all going to high majors.

IHCC lost to Southeastern over the weekend. Anyone know about SCC's trio of Warren Jones, Jordan Stevens, and Tajay Henry?

Darien Williams teammate at IWCC is putting up good numbers as well, especially on 3Ps.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Last Wednesday Bobbitt went for 31 points (five 3P's), eight assists, and four steals. The game prior the two freshmen posts, Washington and Manyang, combined for 55. IHCC is loaded with those guys, plus their leading scorer Scott (ASU), 2nd leading scorer Medford (Baylor), and Winters (Washington) all going to high majors.

IHCC lost to Southeastern over the weekend. Anyone know about SCC's trio of Warren Jones, Jordan Stevens, and Tajay Henry?

Darien Williams teammate at IWCC is putting up good numbers as well, especially on 3Ps.

Way to go Blackhawks!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Would be a nice replacement candidate for Kane, or if we do land Vaughn he could come in and be that 6th man we so desperately could use right now.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Would be a nice replacement candidate for Kane, or if we do land Vaughn he could come in and be that 6th man we so desperately could use right now.

That is what I was thinking. He certainly has the size to compete with other guards in the Big XII.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Bring him and Dime in. We'll just turn Indian Hill CC into our triple-A Affiliate.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Bring him and Dime in. We'll just turn Indian Hill CC into our triple-A Affiliate.
Unless Dime was a full qualifier out of high school, he is a 2015 guy. IHCC has three posts I think we are looking at. Washington averages 11 points and 6 rebounds in 11 minutes a game (Dime is at 7.5 and 4). Of course, IHCC has an insane pace.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
I believe the staff is supposed to be watching a kid for Iowa Western this week play at Indian Hills... could even be tonight...

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I wonder if it's Tyrone Haughton 6'9 soph out of Florida. Big shot blocker.
Iowa Western Reivers
I would assume it is Darien Williams, 6'7" (listed at 6'9") forward who was in Hilton for the KU game. I like him in the class of 2015. He is a good athlete with decent size that shoots well on 3Ps and has a decent low-post game. He played with four five star recruits in high-school and another that is at Penn State (he played at two different high schools).